I clenched my jaw and fisted my hand.

"Stay away from Kellan," I warned her.

She grinned at me. "Make me," she said, winking.

I already lost count kung ilang shots na 'yung naiinom namin. All I knew was that hindi ako magpapatalo kay Yan. If iinom siya? Gosh, I'd drink twice! Ugh! She just knew how to get into my nerves!

"Girl..." Sierra whispered. I didn't know why I giggled. "You two emptied the Cuervo!" she exclaimed. Napa-tingin ako sa Cuervo. It's empty na nga. Uh-oh.

I was still wrapping my head around that fact that Yan and I emptied the whole bottle, when I noticed that she was missing na naman! My eyes automatically went to Jasper's side, and I saw that Yan's there na naman! Ugh!

With my vision swirling, I still managed to go there din.

"Oh, come on, loosen up," Yan said, tracing her fingers on Kellan's chest.

"Oh, for God's sake," I cursed under my breath. I was sure it was Dutch courage when I pulled Yan away from Kellan.

"Hey!" Yan shouted when I literally pulled her away. She almost stumbled on the ground... sayang hindi natuloy.

"I said not Kellan!" I shouted back at her.

"I don't care! You're not the boss of me!" she shouted again. Ugh! I hate her!

She yanked her arm away from me, and then launched herself on Kellan. Oh, my god! She's gonna kiss him! Hindi ko alam how the hell this actually happened, but I was so scared that she's gonna kiss him! So, I pulled her away, and I accidentally twisted my ankle, causing me to fall out of balance...

On top of Kellan's lips.

Why. The. Hell. Did. I. Keep. On. Kissing. Guys. In. Front. Of. Jasper?!

It lasted for only a split second.

Sobrang bilis na naghiwalay kami ni Kellan when we realized what the hell happened. I was so shocked, and Kellan looked scared for his life.

"Sir, hindi ko sinasadya!" mabilis na sabi niya kay Jasper. "Sir, 'wag!"

My lips parted. Oh, my god. I just kissed someone else again! And it's not Jasper again! What was so wrong with me?!

Ni hindi ko magawa na tumingin kay Jasper. I was so freaking dead.

* * *

When we were inside the car, Jasper was scarily quiet. He was sitting, and his eyes were in front. I wanted to call his attention, but I was scared of his reaction. I mean, he made it clear na he wanted to kiss me... tapos I kissed someone else. Again!

Ginagalit ko yata talaga siya.

"Jasper..." sabi ko nung hindi na ako mapalagay dahil sa silence.

He kept silent. I sighed. Then turned. Then poked his side.

"It meant nothing..." I reasoned.

When we reached the inside of the village, I asked Manong to pull over. I told him leave us alone muna. I was already risking it, but I didn't want this day to end na hindi kami okay ni Jasper.

"Hey, I'm sorry," I said. My head was throbbing in pain, but making good with Jasper topped my priority list.

"Sorry na..." I said, holding his arm and caressing it. Galit yata talaga siya kasi hindi niya ako pinapansin... I raised the divider and sat directly beside him. I hugged his side and rested my head against his arm. Ang tigas ng arm niya, kainis.