Chapter 27

#COMM

Chapter 27

After a few minutes of hugging with Jasper, we both decided to go back inside.

"Are you calmed down na?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said.

I arched my brow. "You sure, ha? Kasi as much as I love it when you're all alpha-male, I don't want to get you in trouble," I honestly told him. Malay ko ba if we'd see that perv inside. I was afraid of what Jasper would do to him—I wasn't even afraid of what would happen to that perv. I mean, how much of brain power do you need para maintindihan mo na ayaw ng babae? Sobrang hirap ba i-decipher? Da Vinci Code?

Jasper nodded, and said, "Yeah."

I took a deep breath before I decided to get back inside, pero bago pa man ako makapasok, Jasper pulled me back with him. "What?" I asked, my forehead creased kasi hinawakan niya ako sa arm.

Instead of answering, he pulled me close, and enclosed me inside his arms. I felt him sighing before saying, "I'm all calmed down now."

Ay, wala na.

May nanalo na.

Pagbalik namin sa loob...

"What. The. Fu—" I said as I saw Yan grinding on Kellan! Nico was sporting the same look as I—shocked! Ilang minuto lang kaming nawala ni Jasper, pero ganito na ang nangyari?

I was stunned. I couldn't move. I was watching Yan... do stuff. God, I lived in Europe for years, but this just seemed so wrong. But what the heck did Kellan seem to enjoy it?

Nang mapa-tingin si Kellan sa direksyon namin, he even beamed and waived at me. He was probably thinking that I was going to congratulate him. As if.

"I really need a drink," I told Jasper.

"Okay," he said.

"Hindi mo ako pipigilan?" medyo nabigla na sabi ko.

"You're 23. You're allowed to live," he said. Awww. My guy's so cool. Akala ko kasi he's going to be so controlling and everything, but so far, he's been very lenient with me. Sure, sometimes, he's gonna tell me that what I was doing was dangerous, but for most things, okay lang sa kanya.

I was tempted to tip toed and plant a quick kiss on his cheek, but we're surrounded with people. So, I wrinkled my nose and made my cutest face. Jasper looked like he's about to laugh. Tss. Minsan na nga lang ako magpa-cute.

I got myself a bottle of Cuervo and shared drinks with Sierra. Lumipat ako ng pwesto kasi baka masuka lang talaga ako kapag nakita ko si Yan and whatever she's doing with Kellan. Ugh. Ang sarap sabihan ni Kellan na nagtatrabaho siya, so 'wag siyang lumandi muna.

I mean, I'd be totally supportive naman if it's with someone else... Why Yan of all people?!

The bottle was already a quarter down when I felt Yan's nega vibes sa tabi ko. She was giggling, and she seemed tipsy.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. I was never the confrontational type, but I better know what she's doing here. Kellan's close to me, and I'm fiercely loyal to my friends. So, kung may hindi siya magandang balak, ako talaga 'yung makaka-laban niya.

She reached for a shot glass. "What?"

"With Kellan."

"Oh. Your bodyguard?" she asked, giggling. "Chill, babe. I'm just having fun."

"Well, go have fun somewhere else," I told her.

She faced me. "Why? You gonna stop me?" she taunted. "Is little miss president's granddaughter gonna do something to me?" she continued and acted scared. She even laughed!