Chapter 5 - The First Day Of Classes- pt.1

This morning my wake up call was Hermione screaming in my ear making me fall out of bed with a loud thud. I groaned as i got off the hard, cold floor. I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day. I got my robes and put them on. I let my firery curls fall naturally onto my shoulders. When I came out, Hermione looked up from a book she was reading, dropped it on her bed and then grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to the common room. Once we were downstairs, I escaped her iron grip and rubbed my sore wrist. Harry and Ron had already left, which wasn't a surprise because Ron lived for food, so I knew he would not wait for us. We left through the painting and started walking down to breakfast. Once we reached the great hall we sat at the Griffindor table opposite Ron and Harry. Tom was eating a trick load of bacon while Harry had settled for some toast. McGonagall walked up to our quartet, smiled at us warmly and have us each our timetables.
WEASLEY,Olympia- Timetable
Period 1- Potions
Period 2- Charms
Lunch
Period 3- Defence Against the Dark Arts (DADA)
Period 4- History of Magic
Period 5- Free Period
Dinner

I read aloud what I had today and I turned out the others had the same lessons. As Ron was still shoveling food into his mouth, Hermione and I decided that we would head to Potions instead of waiting. The dungeons were freezing so I pulled my robes tighter around myself. My hair turned white as I was feeling uncomfortable and I let out a shudder. When the boys finally arrived we huddled together in despiration of warmth. Then the door to the Potions classroom was opened. A man with shoulder lenth greasy black hair was at the other side of the door. He then turned around and walked to his desk. Hermione hesitantly walked into the classroom with me close behind. We sat at a table near the front and The boys joined us shortly after. The teacher wore black robes, which kinda matches his hair, his face also wore a very unhappy expression. This was undoubtedly the famous Proffesser Snape. His is resposible for MOST of Fred and Georges detentions.
"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few," Snape paused his speech and glanced at Draco who smirked in return. Then the speech began again.
"who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death." Snapes eyes wondered over to Harry. A small, blarely noticible glare, was directed at the raven haired boy.
"Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not...pay...attention." The teacher sneered at him. Hermione elbowed his which made him look up from the notes he was taking.
"Mr. Potter. Our...new...celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"
My hand shot up as did Hermione's. Ron looked at me with confusion. I mouthed 'I read' at him then he rolled his eyes and then returned his attention to Snape and Harry's face off. Harry shrugged and the Potions masters mouth twitched into a smirk.
"You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"
Hermiones hand shoots up again and after a quick think mine does the same.
"I don't know, sir." Harry says.
"And what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfbane?"
"I don't know...sir" Harry looks down in embarrassment as me and Hermiones hands skyrocket. Harry earns a glare from the Proffesser.
"Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?" Snake spits. He then turned around ignoring me and Hermione hands saving about. We bring them down slowly. I then decided to speak up.
"Proffesser, those questions seemed a bit unfair. Barely anyone in this class knew the answers, definatly no Sytherins did so you can't go picking on Harry. You only could ask those of it was a requirement to read the whole book before our first class, which it wasn't."
Snapes head snapped into my direction as he walked back over to our table.
"50 points from Griffindor and detention for Miss . Weasley."
"Sir she is right though." Ron spoke up.
"Detention for you too Mr.Weasley." Snape glares at the class(especially the Griffindors) as a warning to them. He continues the lesson and everyone keeps their mouth shut enless they are spoken to. Once the lesson was over me and Ron dragged our feet out of the classroom. My hair turned a baby blue colour which I couldn't be bothered to change back to its normal red. Harry and Hermione tryed to cheer up me and Ron but were failing miserably. Then we reached the charms classroom. Let's hope Proffesser Flitwick doesn't favour Ravenclaws or we're dead.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiii
Thank you for reading this chapter
If I don't update again today it will be updated tomorrow or the next day. Hoped you liked the chapter.
Byeeeee Pineapples 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍