Chapter 4 - Meeting the Boy who Lived

I woke up to Ron, suprizingly, jumping on me. I managed to half open my eyes and mumble to myself,
" What time is it?".

Ron managed to hear this and told me it was '9:00am' and that 'we have to catch the train which leaves at 11:00am'.
Then I remembered what day it was today. It was the way we went to Hogwarts!

I lept out of bed had a quick breakfast and ran upstairs, two steps at a time. I put my robes inside a small bag with my wand and a potions book to read on the journey.

I got dressed into a white t-shirt and a black jumper which Charlie gave me. The jumper has a small dragon on it.
I wore some hand me down blue jeans and a pair of Fred's old trainers.

I brushed my firey red, curly hair and pulled it into a high ponytail. My hair turned yellow and I shook my head.

My hair returned to its natraul colour and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Afterwards I finished my packing and dragged my case down the stairs slowly, one at a time.

I was at the front door by 10:00am and I decided to go to a mirror and practise changing my hair different colours.

By 10:30 we were in the car driving to Kings Cross Station. Once we had made it, we quickly got our out cases from the boot and then we were on our way to platforms 9 and 10.

Dad went through first and then Percy stuck his head up high and walked at the wall and disappeard.

"Fred you next." My mum says to my older brother.

But then George steps up and says,
"He's not Fred I am." I was trying to not laugh at this knowing our dear mother would fall for it.

"Honestly you call yourself out mother." I let out a laugh but then turned it into coughs.

"Oh, I'm sorry, George."

"Only joking I am Fred" Fred says quickly running into the wall with George following abruptly after.

I snigger as a boy spoke up to mum.
"Excuse me! C-could you tell me how-" The boy stuttered

"How to get on to the platform? Yes, not to worry dear. It's Rons and Olly's first time to Hogwarts as well." I wave at the Boy while Ron smiles.

"Now, what you've got to do is walk at the wall beetween platforms 9 and 10. Best do it with a bit of a run if your nervous."

"Good Luck." Ginny says timidly.

The boy takes a deep breath and runs at the wall disappearing as well. Mum gives us a little nod and I run up to the wall.

I close my eyes feeling a small breeze as a pass through it. When I open them they are greeted by the lovely, familiar, scarlet train.

Which this year I would finally be going on and waving off to my family. I find Fred and George and ask them to help me with my things.

Then said they would in a minute but mum would explode if we didn't say goodbye first.

"You know that boy on the platform. We just helped him with his bags and guess what..." Fred and George say randomly yet excitedly as me reach our red headed family.

"He's Harry Potter." My eyes widen and Ginny begs mum to see him but she refuses.

Ginny looks disappointed but deals with it anyway. I hugged mum and dad and then I came to Ginny.

She had burst into uncontrolable tears. She hugged me tight and made my jumper a bit wet but I didn't care.

"Why you crying Gin?" I ask hoping to be able to cheer her up.