“Game?”

She nodded before she leaned her elbows on her desk. Tori was still latched to her, and her eyes were full of caution towards Logan.

“I guess since the cat is out of the bag, I might as well tell you everything. Besides, I got what I wanted.” Claire began. “I found out your plans from Julia, just like you said. She told me everything and we decided to work together.

“I was…mad, to say the least. I didn’t understand why you would want to test my relationship with Heath.” She gave him a look with narrowed looks. “You have to admit, it was none of your business.”

He nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders in nonchalance. Claire’s lips twitched at his response before he said, “So what was your plan?”

“Revenge.” She answered. “I wanted to get revenge on you for interfering with my and Heath’s relationship. You played us like puppets.”

“And what did you want to achieve with your revenge?”

Claire smirked. “I wanted to see you snap. I wanted your mask to break. I wanted to see Logan Bishop when he couldn’t control his emotions.”

“Did you get what you wanted?”

She shrugged. “Just about. But I had wanted to see more until some idiot decided to scream like a little girl.” Claire pointedly glared at her friend.

Tori gasped. “Hello? Did you forget that the guy was threatening to take your life?”

Claire laughed dryly. “Wasn’t that the point?” Logan was shocked at her remark. Her facial expressions and body language looked so real. It seemed as if he truly had frightened her, but from her words, did she act it all out? “You should’ve seen the look on his face.”

“I think if I saw the look on his face, I’d shit myself.” Tori scoffed. “Why are you talking to him like nothing happened?”

“If you can’t handle being in the same room as him, then just get out, Tori.” Claire sighed. “I’m trying to have a conversation here.”

Right at that moment, the door opened and the three of them looked to see that it was Heath and Kane.

“We heard Tori’s voice.” Heath said plainly. “So we assumed you got caught.”

“How long have you guys been there?” Tori asked with shock.

“Something about shitting your pants.” Kane chuckled.

Tori scowled. “You came too late. What took you so long?”

“Heath said he still had to make some business calls. He wasn’t in a hurry, but it looks like we missed all the fun. What happened?”