25

"Raphael?" Sky asks recognizing the figure in the dark foggy night.

Raphael was carrying a body that looked to be lulled over on one side. His head was rested on Raphael's chest where it was most comfortable in resting than off to the side.

"Don't move." Jace says.

"Drop what you're holding and put your hands up." Alec orders the vampire while his arrow was train on his body.

"Oh, my god, Simon!" Clary shouts with fear in her tone. Her body had pushed it way forward so she could get a better look at her mundane friend that had looked to be dead.

"Why does he look dead?" Sky asks aloud wondering why the mundane was not moving or barely breathing.

"Sky, you can't just say that." Alec whispers towards Sky with a smile on his lips. He shook his head at the girl's unfiltered mouth, she would say whatever came to the top of her head without even thinking.

"What? We were all thinking it." Sky matter in fact says. It was true though because everyone else was wondering why the mundane did look the way he did.

---

"People will be wondering what we found outside the parameter." Jace states.

Simon was brought inside towards the basement where barely anybody goes. His body laid on an unused desk while his head was propped up by a book Clary had found nearby. Sky watches the mundane closely not knowing why this had happen to such a sweet boy.

"I'll go. I'll tell them we didn't find anything. Nobody will look down here." Alec says before leaving the group of Shadowhunters downstairs with a vampire and a mundane.

"I might be a vampire, but I was raised as a good catholic." Raphael states while kissing his thumb and tracing a cross over his body before stopping. Sky had watch the vampire knowing very well he did not choose the life he had, but he had made it worth living for.

"The vampires breach the accords killing Simon calls for war." Izzy angrily states while a tear started to well up in her eye. Except she wipes it away before anyone could have notice it was there in the first place.

"The vampires are not behind this. It's Camille, she attacked Simon on her own." Raphael says not wanting any of the vampires to be prosecuted for doing something they had not done.

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" Jace angrily asks the vampire not believing him one bit.

"I believe Raphael. Camille is a straight up bitch and would do anything to make herself seem more powerful in the eyes of her followers." Sky says while staring at Simon's body. "Raph, wouldn't do this and I know that personally."

Smiling down at the young Shadowhunter Raphael speaks up, "Thank you darling. I could have gotten rid of him but instead I brought him here. I don't want trouble with the Shadowhunters."

"Smart decision," Izzy says while glaring at Raphael.

"I warned the mundane to stay away, but Camille gave him the taste of her own blood. Like an addict he came back wanting more." Raphael says wanting the Shadowhunters to know that this was all Camille's fault and not his.