11

"Do you think red's my color?" Izzy asked Clary while linking arms with her and Sky.

"Iz, with a body like yours, everything's your color." Clary stated.

"No need to try to boost her confidence up. It's already sky rocketed." Sky spoke towards Clary making Izzy chuckle.

"Haha you're so funny, Skylar. But good point, Clary. Damn, I make this necklace look so good." Izzy whined while letting her hands trace the ruby.

"Take it off." Alec demanded Izzy. "I'm certain Magnus Bane doesn't want drool on his ruby when we make the exchange."

"You're just jealous because you can't wear any color that makes you look good besides black." Sky grumbled at Alec. Jace was about to lose it as well was Clary.

Alec gave the brunette the most dirtiest glare towards Sky as his sister spoke up. "You know I wouldn't be so sure. Most men like it when I admire their jewels."

Clary eyes were huge as Sky started to laugh at Izzy's dirty joke. Clary scrunched up her nose as if she was a bit disgusted.

"Oh lighten up Clar. I know Jace would love if you admired his---" Jace's hand was slapped over his sisters mouth before she could finish. Clary cheeks went bright red along with Jace's.

Alec started to chuckle while Izzy was double over in laughter. Collecting hisself Alec spoke "Just give it to Jace."

"You're such a buzzkill." Izzy laughed while taking the necklace off and handing it towards Jace who was still embarrassed.

The group was nearing the door to the rave as loud music was heard. "Time to party." Sky shouted as they made it in.

Drunk downworlders were all over the place. Grinding on one another and making out with another.

"Blend in but keep your weapons ready." Jace said to the group who nodded their heads.

Turning her towards Clary, Sky spoke, " Sorry Clar looks like my brother won't be taking shots off your belly now." Clary's and Jace's cheeks went bright red the second time that day.

Sky wiggled herself through the downworlders as she left the group behind her.

Jace was shouting "Magnus" throught out the room. Making Sky roll her eyes at how that was suppose to make them blend in.

A hand grasped itself onto Sky's wrist and drug her away from the group behind her. A gasp left her lips as a drunk downworlder was trying to touch her and get her to dance.

"Come pretty lady just one dance." He slurred but before she could do anything the downworlder was thrown off of her.

"Don't touch her." A voice boomed looking up Sky saw Alec as he was pissed. Looking back down at Sky Alec asked, "Are you alright?"

Grumbling Sky answered, "Just peachy now let's go." Sky started to walk ahead of Alec but he stopped her.

"Skylar are you sure you're fine?" He was looking into her eyes trying to see if she was lying or not.

"Just because you pulled him off me doesn't mean you're all of a sudden my knight in shinning armor." Sky hissed at him. Looking towards her brother and the gang she saw someone sneaking up on them. "Alec, look!"

Alec turned his head and saw the guy as well. Pulling out his bow and arrow he shot the man in the chest. Sky ran towards her friends as she was concerned about them. "Holy shit guys. You almost died."

"Way to make us feel better, Sky." Jace sassed at his sister as she gave him a toothy grin.

"Who are you?" Magnus asked as he was looking at Sky's back. Turning around his eyes went wide "Skylar?" Alec was feeling jealousy throught out his body as Magnus knew Skylar. 

Walking up to give Magnus a hug he simply grabbed her and pulled her through the portal with him leaving the others behind.

Falling on her hands and knees, Sky looked around her seeing the portal was now gone. Slowly standing up Sky was face to face with Magnus Bane.

"You little piece of--"

"Sky I'm sorry--"

"no good scruffy lookin--"

"Skylar listen to me--"

"long titty, no nipple, havin' ass bitch."

"Are you done now?" Magnus raised his eyebrow at her.

"Yeah I'm done." Skylar let a breath out as she sat down on a chair.

"Good, now I can talk to you." Magnus spoke. "I need to talk to you in private, that's why I pulled you through the portal."

"Not a 'Hey Sky I need to talk to you in private' or a 'Sky come with me so we can talk in private' kind of way?" Sky crossed her arms furious with the warlock.

"Look I didn't think you would go willingly." Magnus defended himself. "I just need you and your shadowhunters help."

"With what?" Sky questioned him. Magnus made a motion with his hand to have Sky follow him which he did.

"These are other Warlocks that I'm trying to protect and house. But it's getting difficult and can't do it all by myself." Magnus truthfully told her.

"So you need my help?" Sky wondered aloud.

"Yes because if you'll help then the others will soon notice and help too. You're like the Queen of them, Sky."    Magnus held on Sky's hands pleading her with his face.

"You know one day I hope you choke on the shit you talk." Sky spoke making Magnus roll his eyes at her. Sighing Skylar nodded her head, "I'll help but I can't answer for my friends."

"Marvelous!" Magnus pulled Sky into a bone crush of a hug. "I've missed you so much darling."

"Who wouldn't miss all this." Skylar pointed towards herself. Magnus chuckled nodding his head as he introduced her to some of the Warlocks.

bang. bang.

Looking up from the noise Sky quickly drew her seraph blade from her back holster. "Everyone into the kitchen. I'm going to go check that out." Shouted Sky as she took off towards the sound coming from what seems to be the basement.

"Better not be a damn raccoon." Sky muttered to herself as she took the steps two at a time down.