19

"Alec I will literally punch you in the face if you keep wasting my fucking ti---" Skylar screams in pain once Alec draws a healing rune onto her shoulder blade. He was at first just stalling time, because he didn't want to hear her scream in agony from all the injuries she had sustain.

"Sshh. It's o--." Alec coos softly. Alec's hand claps onto Skylar's own right hand that was gripping itself into a fist. He was trying to help comfort her, but it was obvious she did not want to be comfort.

"I swear if you say it's okay, I'm actually going to rip your dick off and glue it onto your fucking forehead."  Sky interrupts Alec not wanting to hear the word that had no meaning in her situation.  "You'll be a limp dick unicorn." 

"Just trying to be nice." Alec grumbles.

"Great!" Skylar fakes smiles at the boy after her body has finally fully healed itself. She stands up off the bed dusting dirt off her new set of clothes Magnus had provided the girl. All black clothing just the way she liked it. "Where's the dog?"

"In the living room with everyone else. I advise you to take it easy though." Alec softly says while admiring the girl down below him. He squeezes her hand softly causing a shot of electricity to run throughout her arm.

Sky knew what she wanted to do in that second. She wanted to jump all over Alec's body and just kiss the fuck out of him. Fore he was the only one to truly worry and care for the girl. It took awhile to notice how he was always there for her even when he was being a total ass, he never once truly left her on her own.

The only thing that was actually stopping her from doing so is the dry blood that surrounds her mouth. She could've careless if the others were in the room next to them, because she figures they all knew about her major crush on the boy already.

"Thank you, Alec. I truly mean it." She smiles ever so sweet to the boy truly meaning her words.

She awkwardly stands next to him for a few minutes not knowing if she wants to act upon her sudden thought. Holding her breath she wraps her arms around Alec's waist while laying her head on his chest. Alec had acted on instinct and wrapped his own arms around the girl tightly. He lays his head on top of her own before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I don't know what I would've done if I had lost you." Alec whispers softly that Sky had almost not heard.

Letting a sigh leave her lips she speaks, "You would've cried for days in your room at night and act tough during the day where everyone else can see."

"I hate how well you know me." He chuckles making his chest shake from his laughter. Sky could hear his heart rate pick up as he had laugh.

"I just know I would've done the same thing if I had lost the love of my life." She cheekily says before quickly adding, "you know if I would've lost Max that is."

Rolling his eyes he lets the girl go from his strong hold. His mind races with the thought of her sudden words that she had just called him the love of her life. Except he pushes the thought to the back of his head since he believes she was only joking. Besides he was off getting marry to whoever his mother assigns him, so there will be no more daydreaming about the what ifs with Skylar.

"Alec, we need you! Now!" A voice yells throughout the apartment.

"Duty calls." Sky softly says before walking past the older Lightwood sibling with nothing but a few glances backwards. Alec soon follows after the brunette hair girl into the living room where only Magnus was seen holding his hands out before him as his blue magic went towards Luke's chest.

The room was suddenly shaky making the two Shadowhunters loose their footing a couple of times. Alec had help Sky around the shaking room with his arm around her waist so she could not fall. Sky seats herself on one side of Magnus while Alec had seat himself on the other side.

"Help me." A panting drain out Magnus Bane asks towards Skylar noticing she was suddenly by his side. "I need your strength."

"No, take mine. She's still a bit weak. You can take all that you need." Alec quickly says before the girl could have answer for herself. Magnus reaches his other hand out to hold the boy's hand before taking some of his strength from him.

Alec helps Magnus upwards towards the injure wolf that was currently groaning. Luke groans louder this time from the sudden blow of strength of the magic that was hitting him. Trying to cure his injuries and make the Alpha's bite venom go away before it kills him.

"Clary!" Two un-pitch voices shout from the hallway. Sky watches not only Simon enter the living room but her brother who had not check up on her enter as well. Anger had quickly boiled inside her as she hears him call out for a girl who was not injure or blood related. A girl who had brought nothing but trouble once she had set foot into the institute

Clary runs from the kitchen in a hurry towards the two. She quickly asks, "Do you have it?" Both boys nod their while handing the items to the girl, she quickly says a thanks before heading over towards a large bowl.

Sky could see that Alec was getting weaker due to Magnus taking his strength. His eyes were screw shut tightly as his body softly sways back and forth. Acting fast Sky removes Alec's hand from Magnus hold and places her own. Alec falls back towards the ground while he shakes his head.

Clary pours a white liquid into Luke's mouth. Everyone was currently surrounding the three as they watch the scene unfold before their eyes. Suddenly the room stops shaking like an earthquake was happening and becomes peaceful once more. Luke opens his eyes up as Clary laughs happily to see her only father figure alive and well.

"Hey.. Clary." Luke breathlessly says.

Magnus falls back into Sky's arms tired from using all of his energy. Sky holds the warlock while she silently judges him with her eyes. Magnus stares intently at the brunette as if he was looking at an angel.

"Are you okay?" Alec asks Sky realizing she had taken his spot. His eyes stares at her in worry if she had gotten hurt at all.

Nodding her head with a bright smile towards the raven hair boy she speaks, "Never been better."

Her eyes adores into Alec's own wondering how she had never really notice the way Alec had care for her before. How naive the girl was to believe he would never like her the way she wanted him to. How she never notice the way he looked at her before. Call her stupid and blind but she was finally realizing not only her own feelings but his as well. Even if the boy did not realize his own feelings himself, she was going to help him realize.