"You ok, Babe?" I asked her as I pulled out the seatbelt for her to wear, she nodded and looked up at me with a smile.

"Yeah, just heartburn, can't wait for that to stop." she giggled, I would too after having it constantly for the passed couple months. I was just about to shut the foor and head around to my side of the car when she gasped, this time looking at her feet, what the?

"Shit, we left Kenzie's present inside." I sighed, is that all, I thought her waters had broken there for a minute. 

"I'll get it." I gave her peck on the lips before running back inside to get the gift for our niece, I looked around the living area and found it neatly wrapped on the table with a card. After picking it up and locking up the apartment again, I headed back to the car, to see Callie's door shut, so I just opened up the back door and placed it on the backseat, I looked to the front to see Callie resting her head back on the seat. Without waiting another second I quickly ran around to the drivers seat, buckled my belt and put the keys in the ignition and smiled, Kenzie is gonna love that toy that Cal had picked out for her.

"You sure we have everything now?" I asked Callie with a chuckle, I know she already put the baby bag in the car, just in case she said. 

"Yeah, we do." she whispered I turned to look at her and she gave me smile before I turned the car on and drove toward the hospital, we have a little time to drop in and visit Izzy before getting to Cooper's. The whole way there I kept glancing to Callie as she moved slightly from time to time and then I'd notice her hand touching her chest again, I really hate seeing her in any type of pain, I'm gonna be a mess when she' goes into labour, I've seen those birthing videos, absolutely horrible.

"Do you want to get checked over from the doc while we are here?" I asked her as I pulled up into an empty carpark as close to the doors as I could get, just to save Callie from walking so far.

"Yeah, I think that's best Babe, it's not going away." she said as she rubbed over her chest as I turned the car off, once I had pulled the keys out of the ignition I turned to her and gave her hand a squeeze before jumping out of the car and going around to her side to help her out. She passed me the books to carry and grabbed onto my free hand and then we slowly made our way to the main entrance, it's busy in here today.

"Aidan." Callie whispered and suddenly came to a stop, I turned my head and frowned, then watched just like it was slow motion, Callie collapsed to the floor, my quick reaction was to catch her before she hurt herself or the baby.

"Callie? Baby?" I panicked , her eyes were open and I brushed the hair from her face, oh god, no no no, baby wake up!

"Baby, wake up." I cried as I held her face with both of my hands, I could feel the tears starting to pour from my eyes as I shook her lightly, why the fuck isn't she waking up! I looked around and there were people rushing towards us.

"HELP ME!" I screamed, everything after that was a blur, the cpr, them telling me I had to wait in the waiting room as they wheeled her into some room where there was a lot of shouting and commotion from the doctors and the nurses. I just want my wife, my beautiful wife to be ok, oh god and Maci, I can't lose both my girls, come on baby, you have to be alright.

Summer's POV

"Thanks for spending you lunch break with me Mum." Izzy smiled as I placed the rubbish from our lunch that we had brought, I chuckled as I looked at Matty who was snoozing in the recliner chair, that takes me back eighteen years when I was stuck in here with Nick and Izzy.

"You're welcome sweetie, if he starts snoring just throw something at him, that's what I do." I laughed, that would piss him off but it would be so funny to see his face, I do it all the time, and it never gets tired.