A Day with Raul

Raul's POV:

I checked up on (Y/n) to make sure she's alright since school was cancelled for 2 days after the big fight between my gang and the teachers and students.

Well since we don't have school, I guess I have time to deal with old business that was suppose to be dealt back then.

I went to my phone and went to texting.

Text start

Raul: hey Paperhat.

PJ: excuse me? Do I know you?

Raul: ow, that hurts dude. It's me, Raul.

PJ: .... .... What do you want...

Raul: Nothing really, just wanted to hang out and reconnect our friendship!

PJ: We are not friends Raul. And I don't want to see you or hang out with you and your fucking friends.

Raul: Come on buddy, just you and me. We can just talk. Just this once. Meet me at Ebott Park at around 4.

With that, I turned off my phone and laid on the couch. After 5 minutes passed, the doorbell rang. As I got up and opened the door, I saw my beautiful and gothic girlfriend, Cyira.

 As I got up and opened the door, I saw my beautiful and gothic girlfriend, Cyira

She was on her phone as usual. Wonder what she does on there all the time.

Cyira's POV: 

I was just looking at my phone as usual when i see a terrible emo anime girl sent from one of my friends.i got very triggered so i place my phone down with the picture showing and put my head phones on and stares to listen to my 3d play on my choker.

Raul's POV:

"Hey babe," I said as she walked inside the house, "Want anything to drink?"

"Got anything bloody?" She replied sitting on the couch.

"We got cherry sprite?"

"That'll do."

Sometimes she can be weird in her own way, but she has a side that I like. That's why I love her. 

When I got her drink and went to her, I flopped on the couch next to her and wrapped one arm around her shoulder.

".... ok, what do you want Raul..." She said taking off an earbud.

She knows me so well.

"Can you do me a favor? Please?" I said hugging her close to me.

"What's in it for me?"

"Um...." Quick! Think Raul! "I a VIP pass to go to the next anime con coming in a few weeks."