Introduction

Once I wake up in the morning, I take a nice bath, comb my hair, blow dry it then tie it up. Pin it down then put a wig on. A wig with long flowy blonde hair. It was the opposite of how my hair normally is. But that was the point. It had to be different. Because people weren't supposed to know who I was. I was undercover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt to school but since I was undercover, I had to wear something really different and something that would stand out because I was supposed to be the school's new It girl. I was supposed to be the new girl who all the guys fell for. I had to be the center of attention so that whoever was kidnapping students would try to kidnap me. Then I could find out where all the missing students are and catch the kidnappers.

The agency I work for had already set out outfits I could wear through out the week so that I could focus on why I was there in the first place and not have to figure out what my character would wear. I decided to go with the more black on it than bright colors so that I wouldn't stand out too much on my first day. It had a short black skater skirt that started from my high waist until mid-thigh. It went with a stripped patterned croptop. (outfit above) It was not my usual outfit because it was really short and revealing but honestly it's the one that covers most skin than the other outfits they prepared. Why do girls who get a lot of attention have to reveal so much. Can't a girl be loved for her kindness and face beauty not just by how amazing her body looks? The world is really materialistic.

I put a bit makeup on and contact lenses. I stood back and stared at my reflection. There I saw a girl with beautiful long blonde hair. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean and her skin was tanned. The black skirt enhanced her long toned legs. It wasn't me. This wasn't Jasmine Heart. This was Stella Frost. This was going to be how I looked like for the rest of this mission. I guess I should get used to it.