Can't hold it in nomore

MAYA POV

I woke up to so much laughter. After staring at the wall for a few seconds I heard my mommas voice and a man's voice that I didn't recognize. I peeked out my door but I didn't see them so I went in my brothers room.

"Shamon." I said while throwing a pillow at him.

   He just looked at me, turned his head, and went back to sleep.

"Shamon!" I said louder for him get up.

"Mane what!" He said pulling the covers over his head.

"I was tryna ask yo stupid self who that man is! Moma always bringing these perverts around here I'm sick of it."

"What pervert! Somebody touched you?" He jumped out.

"No" I simply said without looking him in the eye.

We went down stairs to see who this mysterious man was.

"Y'all this is my friend Xavier. Xavier this is my son Shamon and my Daughter Maya."

"Nice to meet you." He said holding his hand out to shake mine.

"You as well." I said.

"And it's nice to meet you too fella." He said to Shamon reaching out shake his hand as well.

Shamon stared at him, our mom, and then me.

"Oh don't be rude!" My mom said.

"I don't know why he acts like that's he makes me sick!"

"No you make me sick! Bringing all these men around my sister! Have some respect for yourself! Or at least for her! Stop being selfish and putting everybody else before ya own kids. Showing off and shit."

"Aye don't talk to your moma like that boy, have some respect." The man said.

"Bitch don't tell me nothing," Shamon said pointing his hand in his face."

"Woah Shamon calm down." I said grabbing his hand out of the man face.

"Don't touch me!" He jacked away from me and went to his room. I followed him up stairs but he just slammed the door in my face.

"Y'all have some serious family issues" I heard Xavier say.

Shamon came barging out of his room and I just KNEW he wasn't coming back. Why would he just leave me like this? He is so selfish.

"Maya I'll be right back I'm going to the store. I'm coming shrimp Alfredo later."

I didn't reply. I just continued to scroll on Instagram.

************IMESSAGE****************

Sean🙄: you miss me?

Me: no😐

Sean🙄: why you always have an attitude? What's wrong with you?

Me: if you can't deal with my attitude then we don't need to be talking.

Sean🙄: that's not right though, I'm really tryna Fw you why you being like that? Who hurt you?

          ****************************************

I read his message and ain't reply. Shit, everybody hurt me.

I went down stairs to get me some snacks when i saw the "Xavier" dude all relaxed on our couch like this was already his home. I scoffed and kept walking.

"Hey ma, we didn't get to properly introduce ourselves with all that that just happened." I ignored him and kept grabbing snacks.

He got up and came in the kitchen. "You're beautiful. Just as beautiful as your momma."
I dropped the snacks and turned around.

"get the FUCK away from me."

"What's wrong I didn't mean any harm by what I said I'm sorry." He said while backing away.

A tear fell from my eyes. I hurriedly picked the snacks up and sped back to my room.

"I'm sorry." He said yelling as i closed my door.

After about twenty minutes my moma finally came home. She came to my room and knocked on my door.

"Hey, how long has Xavier been gone?"

"'Momma I don't know! Why is he even here?"

"Oh so y'all can be happy but i can't? I can't have a love life or a happy ending either?"

"I DON'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!" I started to cry.

"You bring all these low life men around your kids! These perverted men! You never cared to notice what's been wrong with me! Your last boyfriend, DEREK, HE RAPED ME! And you didn't care to notice any of the slick shit he said to me! Even when you were around! I HATE YOU!"

"What? Derek? Derek would never touch you! Derek always treated us right! How can you fix your lips to lie like that! You ungrateful bitch! Just admit that you wanted him! You wanted what you couldn't get and you're probably the reason why he left! It's YIUR fault"

I looked at her in disbelief. How could you POSSIBLY persuade yourself to believe this was my fault. I was more hurt then I was angry. I packed my things and started to leave. I didn't know where I was going, but I was going to go somewhere.

"I hate you! I wish I NEVER had you as my mother! You're not even a mother!!!"

I know I've been gone for a while but I'm back. And I'll try to keep updating. SHE FINALLY BLURTED OUT THE BIG SECRET .

VOTE. COMMENT.