Caught up

Caitlyn's POV

"Uh hello?"
"Hey.... Kylin.... we need to talk."
"Caitlyn?"
"Um yeah."
"All these months have passed and you finally call me I was starting to feel like you were avoiding me"
"I was"
"For what reason"
"You know why, us having sex was never suppose to happen"
"But it did, you can talk about being in a relationship and in love all you want but I know you felt something between us"
"Well I shouldn't have felt it"
"So what made you decide to call me out of the blue??"
"Well I have something to tell you but I won't do it over the phone, I rather in person the next week or so"
"It must be important to hit up someone you ain't speak to in months"
"Just keep your schedule open and I'll let you know when I can meet up with you it's important"
"Well just let me know"

I was short with my words, I really  didn't want to tell Kylin over the phone... but break the news in person especially, I really couldn't risk anyone else hearing my conversation or knowing what was going on.

MAYA POV
I STILL couldn't find the two dummies! Both of them get on my nerves! I went to Sean's car to see if the door was unlocked so I could get my charger and to my surprise it was! I got my charger and on the way back I got a call from Kylin. I knew it was about Caitlyn.

"Hey Maya"
"Wassap doodoo"
Guess who just called me"
"Umm I don't know, I can't keep up with your hoes"
"Well this call wasn't one of them, it was Caitlyn."
"So she told you huh"
"Told me what"
"Wait she ain't  tell you??"
"No that's why I'm calling you, she said she had something to tell me but ain't wanna tell me over the phone"
"Well she has her reasons, you'll find out soon"
"Yo for real What's going on Maya Ion like surprises"
"Well this will be one time you will just have to wait for the surprise, it's important I can tell you that"
"This got anything to do with the pregnancy?"
"How you knew if you said she ain't tell you?"
"I didn't but you just confirmed it."

Kylin was good at finding out what he needed to know, he had a way with words he wasn't dumb, putting information together it became obvious Caitlyn was hiding something from him. I mean you have sex with somebody then call them out the blue? Imma assume you pregnant too.

"When she having this baby"
"Mane you put two and two together I already told you too much.
"You aint tell me nun  I figured it out myself, all I'm asking now is for the status of this situation, does her nigga know"
"He knows enough"
"That's not a clear answer"
"Listen dude just wait for Caitlyn  to call you back"
"I'm coming over to your place now"
"Well good luck with that cause Ain even at home" So where are you"
"What's up with all these questions KYLIN. You all in my grown ass business."
"I'm just trying to figure out information, maybe I should go to her place"
"Really nigga? Out of all the ideas in your head you choose that one, just wait for her to call  you"

Kylin POV

Caitlyn and me had sex and afterwards she just threw me away. I still loved her.. even after we broke up I'm 9th grade she was still my first love.. I tried every way I COULD to contact her. Even asked Maya but she wouldn't tell me nothing. So of course Maya was being complicated as usual! Little do she know I can track her phone down with find my iPhone and wherever she at I'm sure Caitlyn is too. And if not.. well atleast I tried.
I looked at my phone tracing where she was and the  hospital address appears. I called up there.

"Good afternoon this is Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and your speaking to Jesse how may I assist you?"

"Is there by any chance a Caitlyn Moore here?"
"I can't give out information unless you immediate family."
"I'm her brother, she got hurt but I don't know what hospital they took her to."
"Okay I'm sorry she's in room 205."
"Okay thank you."