Sassy little Imouto-Chan

Imouto means 'little sister' in Japanese, nee-san is big sister, nii-san is big brother and toto is little brother!

Luna's p.o.v

Well I guess these are my brothers and mothers. "Well can we get in the house, I would like to know were everything is if you don't mind." I said sassily.

"So sassy little Imouto-chan," Shu said and smirked, I smirked back, "So annoying Nii-san." We had a stare down but we were interrupted by my mother, "Come, Luna, Shu, since you two are getting along so well Shu will show you around, You can get some bonding time together, right you two!" My mother ordered.

"Whatever." We said at the same time and we turned to glare at each other, but I smiled and glared as he just glared, "Let's just get this other with, actually can't Ayato or Kanato do it, I mean they are my full blooded brothers, and Shu probably has other things to do, right Beatrix? I wouldn't want to be in the way or anything." I said, Beatrix just smiled at me which was something I thought she would never do, my mother looked down at me and glared, which made things weirder! "Don't worry sweety he can study later, he will show you around today and I'm sorry I honestly thought you were going to be like your mother dear, we will become grate friends and I think you might make even Cordriela lighten up!" Beatrix said still smiling at me but she hugged me and whispered the last part.

"It's fine, I don't pay attention to any nasty comments about me by crying, most the time I'll give the person a black eye or broken nose, but unlike you. Any way on with the tour!" I said casually but I was thinking ' Why is MY mom glaring at me, ME her long lost daughter! Eh, who gives a crap!?" I just followed Shu as he continued to show me around, I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying, I just looked around amazed by how big this place really is. I didn't get a good look at the mansion from the limo, but that was the- " Ooowwwww" I said as I fell on the floor, on my ASS! " HEY, you think this is funny that I walked into a fuckin wall and fell on my fuckin ASS!" I exclaimed but Shu just kept laughing, so I did the natural thing you do when someone who was laughing at you gives you a hand to help you up, pull him down with me, after I stopped laughing I said " Now it's MY turn to laugh!"  Then I noticed the position we were in and Shu did as well, "I quite like the position were in don't you Imuoto-chan?" He whispered sexily in my ear but instead of fangirling over his sexyness I told him to see if I could get to him, "I don't know, it would be better if you were Liato." By the expression on his face I got to him.

Ha, ha, ha!

................................
End of the chapter hopped you enjoyed and...

Please don't kill me but bye
.....'..................................................

Lol, contiueing,
.........,......................

Beatrix's p.o.v

"Cordriela, may we have a talk?" I asked. "What about?" She questioned, "the Sakamaki clan's future and our children." I said, and continued, "Now!" "Alright, alright, don't get your hair in as mess, now what is it?" She spoke

I explained,"Shu is the rightful heir to Karl and Luna is the only female to be born into the Sakamaki clan for generation's and I feel she should have a chance with Shu, it also seems they have taken a liking to one another and would make grate rulers when the time comes. This would make her the first child you had to be the heir to the throne." Cordriela had a smirk on her face as if she new this was coming but she just handed me the papers to sign the engagement between the two, as I did she walked of and gestured for me to follow her. We walked down a hall only to see Shu on top of Luna with a smirk until Luna said," I don't know, it would be better if you were Liato." Shu's expression suddenly changed and you could tell she had got to him and she new it, you could tell by that smirk on her face, " Luna, don't be mean to your fiancé, it won't get you any wear~." Cordriela cooed to her daughter who looked shocked.

"He, he, she's just a sassy imouto-chan...."