Meeting Them

That is what your wearing but the cap is on backwards

Luna p.o.v

It has been 4 years since my dad Karl Heinz found me and we discovered that I was bit by a werewolf when I was human and I think it was my teacher that bit me in the closet, but I'm going home today to the mansion! Dad told me I have two half blooded Nii-san's called Shu and Reiji, I have 3 full blooded, triplet, little brother's, Ayato, Liato and Kanato. I have another half blooded brother who is also younger than me called Subaru! I have my real mom- Cordriela, and my two step mom's- Beatrix and Christia.

I can't wait to see them so daddy said we could go tomorrow when the full moon has past because of first blood's thinking I'm one of them and have been kidnapped by daddy.

When I told daddy about the werewolf teacher incident he seemed quite amused by the fact I automatically broke it's neck and everything, at least I won't get in trouble 'cos the mansion is on the other side of Japan! I hope my family will except me, but I won't show any signs of weakness when we first meet me and daddy have planned everything out and how I should act around them and his they act.

This is goanna beeeee fuuuunnnnnnn!

Time skip to when you're outside the Sakamaki mansion
Luna p.o.v

"Dad have I his my presence well? Can they still sence it or feel it if they're my brothers?" I questioned dad as if I could never stop.

"I highly doubt that they would tab into that power yet, come on I will tell you through mind link when to teleport to me OK?!" Daddy answered. " yeah I'll be ready dad, now go!" I said with a genuine smile. " okay princess, see you later." This day is going to be perfect!

Time skip to you teleporting by the power of  Shu's hotness!
Lol😏 just had to

Luna p.o.v

'Honey teleport now'

'K, k, and I'm a here!'

"Hi moma's, brothers. My name is Luna, long lost daughter of Karl Heinz and Cordriela, nice to meet cha!" I said and this statement shocked everyone except me, dad and mum. "My baby girl, yo- your here, my little Luna!" Mummy shouted as she ran over to me and got me in a really tight bear hug that I couldn't escape from.

"...mum..can't breath...hug....too....tight!" I said or at least I tried to say. I think she heard me because she let go but then she began scolding me on what I'm wearing. "Luna what are you wearing, a proper lady wouldn't wear this! Go get changed into something else!"

"Mum hate to tell you this but, I'm not a 'proper lady' and I wouldn't change my style for anything, ever, and I have nothing else to wear!" I said

"At least take that hat of, Luna."   "But mooooomyyyyyyyyy.........*sigh, fine!" I took my hat of, threw it on the ground and the used my fire power to set it on fire. " happy?"I asked as I roles my eyes at the faces my brothers and other mother's were making. "Very, now boys introduce yourselves!" Mommy told us. A golden haired boy stepped forward and introduced them, "I'm Shu, 15years old, first child." Then he started pointing at the people saying there age and name's, " Reiji, 14year's old, Ayato, Liato and Kanato, 13years old and your full brothers, Subaru 12 years old."

"As you already know, Luna, 14 years old. I thought you said I had one Nii-san not two!?" I wined. Dad said, " Reiji's older than you by 7 weeks."   "K" was my short simple reply. "I have to go to another meeting now, bye boy's, Cordriela, Beatrix, Christia and Luna, goodbye.

Boys thoughts

'She's our sister'

Beatrix's thoughts

'This girl seems like trouble!'

Christia's thoughts

'She's Cordriela's daughter, she must be trouble!'

Cordriela's thoughts

'My beautiful little Luna is so beautiful, I could get her to marry Shu and become head of the family!'

Luna's thoughts

' This should be fun!'

............,...............,...............,.........,.................,..........,

Sorry for short chapter and bad grammar and spelling but I was so exited to write this and now I finally can because I wasn't allowed on my tablet for the week we were at butlinz. Now I've got to write a chapter for my other books.

Author  out