moving on

*Louis's POV*

"Happy New Year." I raised my beer bottle and so did Stan. I took a sip and set it down on the coffee table. I leaned back on the couch and let my eyes drift shut. These past few months have been so crazy. I dont even know how I've managed to stay sane with all this, but now it was a new year. You know what they say, "new year, new me."

"So, you're still going to act like those two months you were gone, nothing happened?" Stan asked. I groaned.

"You're still on that?" I roll my eyes.

"I mean something clearly happened!" Stan said.

"Just drop it!" I snap at him. Stan puts his hands up in defense.

"Okay, okay." He sighs.

"I'm going to bed." I sighed and walked to my room. I plopped down on my bed and held Happy above my head. "I miss him." I say to him. Of course, Happy doesnt say anything back. Its a new year and I'm getting my life back together now. I turn over and hug Happy tightly like if I hug him tight enough Harry would feel my hug. "Goodbye Harry." I muttered and tears slipped out. This was for the best. Things will get better.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
THE END :(((

This is such a sad ending dont mind me while I sit here and be sad. I'm uploading an epilogue next. Comment if you think I should make a sequel or spin off.

What did you guys think of this chapter?

I love you all!! See you soon Jellybeans!!
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆