Elizabeth's smile

Abigale was bored. A week had past and staying in bed was annoying her. Leo hadn't left her side... Much. He had to return to the spirit world every now and again to make sure Aquarius hadn't drowned everyone. He had left her in charge of the spirit world for the time being so he could look after Abigale. One the plus side him and Abbie had become a lot closer.

"So do you reckon you could get up yet?" Leo teased Abigale. Her response was to slap him, which caused them both to laugh.

"So tell me about your family, and the spirit world." Abigale requested. Leo and Abigale had talked about many things while she was in bed, but they had never said anything about his home life.

"Do I have to?" Leo whined. Abigale nodded her head, "fine" he finally agreed. "I live in the spirit world in a massive mansion, which holds all the main spirits, you know the zodiacs: Capricorn, Aquarius, Libra, Gemini, Pisces, Sagittarius, Cancer, Aries, Taurus, Scorpio, Virgo and me. The mansion is located in the centre of our villiage. Lots of little houses surround us. Its very beautiful there. With the smell of the red grass and the sound of the happy children. I hope to take you there one day actually." Leo smiled.

"When?" Abbie asked.

"Not for a while I hope. The point of it being a 'spirit' world, kinda means you have to be a spirit to go there."

Abigale smiled. She was happy she knew Leo. He was kind, unlike some people she knew (i.e. Elizabeth). Abigale made a vow. The next time she saw Elizabeth, she would kill her. That was a promise. Leo sat on the bed next to Abigale and he "yawned" while putting his arm around her.

"Smooth" She said and held his hand, allowing his arm to be around her. "It doesn't suit you" she laughed.

"I can be smooth" He said, pouting as if he was offended.

"Nope. I don't like it." She said and stuck her tongue out at him. Leo poked her nose.

"Don't stick your tongue out, it might end up somewhere." Leo said and smiled her.

"Where?" She asked, keeping her tongue out at him.

He answered her question, but not through words. He kissed her on the lips. His tongue licked her tongue inside of her mouth, discovering new places as it roamed its new territory. Leo pulled away leaving a string of salver to connect the two mouths. Abigale giggled and kissed him on the nose.

"I may stick my tongue out at you more often" She laughed.

"Well you will have to deal with me kissing you then" he said. They were happy, very happy. But surely all that happiness was to end at some point...

Meanwhile, Elizabeth was sat at the lounge of Morgan's house. She was on the floor with her legs crossed, staring at the wall while thinking about the events that occurred a week ago. Morgan was on a business run, so she was sat with Virgo chatting. Morgan walked through the door.

"Hello dear" he smiled happily at her. He found a spot on the floor next to her. "How are you?" He asked, trying to make conversation.

"Not so good" Elizabeth answered. Virgo kissed her and vanished back to the spirit world, knowing that Lizzy was safe with Morgan.

"Why honey? Talk to me" Morgan requested. Elizabeth shook her head.

"No, and don't call me 'honey'. I am old enough to date you. You are not my father, nor will you ever be my father." She snapped and got up. Morgan looked at her shocked, he had never seen this side of Elizabeth. Her eyes were dark and evil. She looked down at the man, who just simply smiled at her.

"Then what do you want me to be?" He stood up and put a hand on her shoulder. "A brother?" He pulled her close and whispered into her ear, "A boyfriend?" His words made her skin crawl. Elizabeth was frozen in her spot. She slowly and robotically turned her head to face the man.

"Neither" she said.

Virgo cam back in the room to see Morgan with his arms around Elizabeth. He seemed to be kissing her neck, which caught Virgo off guard. She dropped her tray, which she had brought in with food for them both, and grabbed Morgan. She threw him off Elizabeth.

"Mr Morgan, I apologise but Mistress has been through a lot this last week. I do not see it right for you to be touching her at the moment." Virgo bowed, asking for forgiveness. Elizabeth put her hand on Virgo's shoulder. She kissed her cheek and pulled her into a warm embrace.

"Thank you" she said, Virgo hugged back stiffly, not being used to this sort of contact.

"Did I do well, miss?" Virgo asked and Elizabeth nodded with a small smile. Morgan dusted himself off and sat on the sofa.

"I apologise, Elizabeth, I did not mean any harm," Elizabeth turned to him.

"It's fine. All is forgiven. You're a nice guy, I shouldn't have snapped." Elizabeth gave him a smile of her own. It was a true smile, warm and gentle. A truly heart warming smile.

Morgan let Elizabeth tell him everything that had happened. Her smile made him listen. Her smile gave him a warm feeling, which made him be nicer than ever before. She talked. For the first time ever she wanted to talk. It was a special moment.