Defeating His Demons

"Do you have an appointment?" There stood Willy's dad. Wilbur Wonka.
"No, but he's overdue" you said.
"Come in" Dr. Wonka led you two inside and Willy sat on a dental chair and laid back, you looked around.
"Now, lets see what the damage is shall we?" Dr. Wonka got a mouth mirror and a pick and Willy was pretty terrified and opened his mouth slowly. Dr. Wonka started checking Willy's teeth.
You wandered off and saw newspapers in picture frames of Willy Wonka's Factory opening and some were titled "Biggest factory in the world" you saw a picture of a kid and it was Willy Wonka. There was a scrapbook on a table, you looked through it and saw wrappers of Wonka's candies and more newspapers about Willy Wonka's Factory. You walked back to Willy and his father and waited.
"I haven't seen such perfect teeth like these since..." Dr. Wonka slowly pulled out the tools from Willy's mouth "Willy?"
"Hi dad" Willy sat up from the chair.
"All these years and you haven't flossed?" Dr. Wonka asked.
"Not once" Said Willy.
It got awkward for a while and both Willy and his dad were tense for a bit and unsure what to do next. Dr. Wonka went to hug Willy but stopped, Willy did the same as his father. Then the both of them hugged. You smiled. They both let go.
"I see that you've brought someone Willy" said Dr. Wonka.
"That's (y/n), my friend" Willy stood up.
"Hi" you gave a shy smile.
"Hi (y/n), are you the child that won the factory?" Dr. Wonka asked.
"Oh no, my brother Charlie won"
"Charlie sounds like a good kid" Dr. Wonka put his tools away.
"He is a good kid, he'll take care of the factory well" Willy stood up "Well that is unless he agrees to go with me" he mumbled.
"Willy I'm sure he'll go with you" Dr. Wonka walked over to the door and opened it "No child can resist going into a wonderful factory like yours"
"I know but I said something and he might still hate me for it"
"And that is"
"His family can't come"
"Willy, I know I haven't been a good of a father for you but, Charlie's family will make you happy of something you didn't have in the past. A family. When you have something you didn't have in the past and got it, you'll unlock something in your heart that will make you stop feeling such negativity you are feeling"
Willy sighed "Alright dad" he walked towards the open door and gave his dad one last hug before leaving.
You followed behind Willy and waved his dad goodbye. The door behind you closed.
You walked into the elevator and Willy pushed a button that sent the elevator up in the air.

The next day Willy asked Charlie and his family to come live in his factory and they said 'yes'. The Bucket family moved into the factory and lived a wonderful life. After Mr. Wonka went to visit his father with (y/n) he had no fear to visit several hospitals to look for a cure or get help by finding information about it. He found a cure for his disease and after he visited his father with (y/n) he stopped his 'formula' from being made and changed his ways from being evil to good. He no longer punished the kids he envied but instead he started making candies that will always make you feel happy no matter how horrible you're feeling, you'll always be happy. Just like Willy Wonka.