Inventing Room

You walked into the room and looked in awe, flashing lights and noises from machines you've never seen outside the factory.
"Now this is the most important room in the entire factory, everyone enjoy yourselves but just don't touch anything, Kay?" Willy shooed you all away to look around. You walked up to a machine that were shooting little balls into a pool and saw a Oompa Loompa swimming and grabbing them.
"Hey Mr. Wonka what's this?" You asked him.
"Let me show you" Willy walked over to the machine and the Oompa Loompa gave him a ball. "These are Everlasting Gobstoppers, they are for children who are given very little allowance money. You can suck on it all year and it'll never get any smaller, ain't that neat?"
"It's like gum" said Violet.
"No, gum is for chewing. If you tried to chewing these Gobstoppers you'd break all your teeth off. They sure do taste terrific" Willy gave you all a motion to look around some more.
You were walking around and looking at the machines in awe, what you saw made you stop dead in your tracks. The man that tried breaking in the shop.
"You" you whispered, he looked up and he surprisingly heard you since you said it low.
"What are the odds that I see you win a tour in this factory" he said in a deep voice.
"I'm with my brother" you said in a shocked tone. "He found the golden ticket"
"Ah John, how's the formula going?" Mr. Wonka asked walking over to you and the man named John.
"It's going well" Said John while glaring at you.
"John? Are you having a little something on this young lady?" Willy asked, he noticed John was staring at you.
"Of course not, she just seems... familiar"
'Bullshit, you know damn well you know me' you thought while crossing your arms and giving John a hard look.
"She seems to know you too" said Willy looking angry.
"Will you excuse us?" Asked Willy grabbing John's arm.
"Alright" the two walked behind a giant machine far enough that you won't hear what they have to say. You followed behind without being seen and hid behind a tall counter.
"John. You know what I said about having ANY witnesses seeing you" said Mr. Wonka looking down with his fingers grabbing the bridge of his nose.
"I know but... she stabbed me with her knife, it was either stay there and leave evidence with my blood spilling or leave before it does"
"You had one simple fucking job just to break into a store and put the 'formula' in the chocolate bar" Willy almost yelled yet no one  heard except for you.
"Why don't you put the 'formula' in the candy yourself while making it?" John asked.
"Because it will seem suspicious that I actually did it myself and sent to prison"
"Why do you do this in the first place?"
"I'm envious of kids that can buy candy whenever they want and get whatever they want from their parents. I didn't have that, I had those braces that my father forced me to wear and look hideous and whenever I went trick or treating he made me burn my candy. Imagine that you're a kid and going trick or treating on Halloween earning candy that you worked for then throwing it all away as if it was nothing. That's how I felt, my father also said that I was 'allergic' to chocolate and I will have a reaction. After years of this, he's basically saying that I will never have what other kids have. I've had enough of that and ran away hoping that I will have a life of my own and it came true. I'm the worlds best chocolatier"
"But Mr. Wonka what about the girl?" John asked.
"Let her live, I'll let this slide. We want her alive, the worlds watching, what if they suspect that someone's missing? They would know that I did something. Yet... that Augustus Gloop will be covered in chocolate and people will be concerned. But that was his fault he did what I asked him not to do"
"Alright, should I get working on the formula?"
"No, you'll work on it tomorrow, it depends on how this day goes. Go"
You fast walked away hoping not to be seen and no one saw you. Willy walked over to you and asked "Young lady? May I ask what is your name?"
'Wow, his attitude changed' you thought. You didn't want to seem suspicious so you told Willy your name.
"(Y-Y/N)"
"Nice name, just wanted to know if you know John"
"No not really" you lied.
"Alright just wanted to know hehe, we should gather the group again"
"Ok" was all you said.
Willy called over the people still looking around and showed them a candy called 'hair toffee'
"This is Hair Toffee, you suck down one of these little boogers and in an exactly half an hour, a brand new crop of hair will start to grow on top of your little noggin, a mustache and a beard"
"Who wants a beard?" Mike asked.
"Well, beatniks for one, folk singers and motorbike riders, you know, all those hip jazzy super cool neat keen and groovy cats. It's in the fridge daddy-o are you hap to the jive can you dig what I'm laying down and I know that you can slide me some skin soul brother"
It got awkward for a second then Mr. Wonka cut the silence. "An Oompa Loompa tried one yesterday and well..."
A Oompa Loompa came in with hair covering him, length touching the ground.
"How are you today?" Willy asked. The Oompa Loompa gave a thumbs up.
You and the group followed Willy to a machine.
"Watch this" Mr. Wonka pulled a lever and the machine started making noises and rumbling then a stick of gum came from the small dispenser.
"You mean that's it?" Mike asked.
"Do you know what 'it' is?" Willy asked.
"Its gum" said Violet.
"Yeah, it's the stick of the most amazing and sensational gum in the whole universe. Know why? Know why?! Because this gum is a full three course dinner by itself" Willy let out a small giggle.
"Why would anyone want that?" Asked Mr. Salt.
Mr. Wonka pulled out a set of cards and read off them "It will be the end of all kitchens and all cooking, just one strip of Wonka's magic chewing gum and that is all you will ever need for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This piece of gum happens to be tomato soup, roast beef, and blueberry pie"
"That sounds great" you said.
"It sounds weird" said Veruca.
"It sounds like my kind of gum" Violet put her other piece of gum behind her ear and put in the new gum in her mouth.
"I wouldn't do that because there's one or more things-" Willy was interrupted by Violet.
"I'm the world record holder in chewing gum, I'm not afraid of anything" said Violet in a attitude and started chewing the gum.
Mr. Wonka gave her an 'okay' look and watched her.
"How is it honey?" Mrs. Beauregard asked.
"It's amazing! Tomato soup! I can feel it running down my throat!" Said Violet.
"Yeah spit it out" said Willy.
"Umm... I think you should-" you were interrupted by Violet.
"It's changing, roast beef with baked potato, crispy skin and butter"
"Keep chewing kiddo, my little girl is gonna be the first person to have a chewing gum meal" said Mrs. Beauregard.
"I'm just a little concerned about-" Willy was interrupted by Violet again.
"Blueberry pie and ice cream!"
"That part" He finally said.
"What's happening to her nose?" Veruca questioned.
"Her nose is purple" said Charlie.
"What do you mean?" Violet asked, she started touching her nose.
"Violet you're turning violet!" Violets mom yelled. "What's happening?"
"Well I told you I hadn't quite got it right, because it gets a little funny when it gets to the dessert it's the blueberry pie that does it. I'm terribly sorry." Willy ducked down fast at the last part and everyone saw that Violet was turning more purple and growing fast.
"Mother? What's happening to me?" You and the group backed away slowly and Violet started growing faster and becoming more round. Mr. Wonka appeared again then saw she was bigger then ducked down.
"She's swelling up" You said.
"Like a blueberry" said Charlie.
Violet was a complete giant blueberry and her mother looked in shock. You saw Willy coming up from behind Mrs. Beauregard then slightly scared her when he spoke.
"I've tried it on like twenty Oompa Loompas and each one ended up as a blueberry it's just weird."
"But I can't have a blueberry as a daughter, how is she supposed to compete?" Wow, Mrs. Beauregard does not care at all.
"You can put her in a county fair" said Veruca. You laughed so did Willy and Mrs. Beauregard gave you both a dirty look. You heard music and looked over at the Oompa Loompas, they started singing and when it ended the Oompa Loompas were rolling Violet into a room.
"Mr. Wonka!" Violet called out.
Willy was dancing and when Violet's mother came up he slowly stopped "I want you to take Mrs. Beauregard to the boat and take her along to the juicing room at once" Willy told an Oompa Loompa. Mr. Wonka looked over to Mrs. Beauregard "They have to squeeze all that juice out of her immediately"  Mrs. Beauregard ran over to her daughter and started helping the Oompa Loompas pushing her.
"C'mon, lets boogie"