Winner

You woke up and got ready for work everyone else was still asleep so you were quiet. You thought if you should still get a Wonka bar for Charlie since the poison incident. You'll be a horrible sister if you didn't get Charlie one or you will be if you got him one and didn't know if it was poisoned or not, you silently left the house and walked to the shop. While walking you passed by the TVs and stopped when you saw a girl named Veruca Salt "found" a golden ticket. She told her dad to find her one and she's spoiled. You continued walking to the shop, opened the door, and sat behind the counter waiting for customers. You turned on the TV and saw that two more kids found the tickets. Violet Beauregarde and Mike Teevee. 'I really have to buy Charlie one soon' you thought, you realized it was his birthday today.
-Timeskip-
You started closing up the shop, but before you left you picked the first Wonka bar you saw, you checked it just in case and put some money in the register. You locked up the door and started running home, it was late and you wanted to see Charlie open his present. You made it home and saw everyone waiting for you.
"(Y/N)!" Said Charlie while he ran to you and hugged you.
"Hey Charlie" you said "Did you open your present yet?"
"No, we've been waiting for you"
"Aww" you hugged your little brother. "I think you should open it now, since I'm here"
"Alright!" Charlie sat down on the grandparents bed and opened his present to be a Wonka bar.
"Now Charlie, you mustn't feel too disappointed if you don't get the... y'know" said Mrs. Bucket.
"Whatever happens you'll still have the candy" said Mr. Bucket.
Charlie slid the candy out and opened the silver wrapper for there to be a chocolate bar, no ticket.
"Charlie" you breathed out. "Here's one from me." You gave him the Wonka bar you bought. You felt disappointed that he didn't get a ticket but there's a chance.
"Thank you (Y/N)" said Charlie. He opened the candy and there was a golden ticket. Everyone looked in awe, Charlie was completely frozen, and wide eyed. Then a smile came to his face.
"YES! The last golden ticket!" Charlie yelled loud and proud as he held it up.
"Oh Charlie I'm so happy for you" said Grandma Georgina.
"YIPPEEE!" Yelled Grandpa Joe and did his little dance. You giggled at this and hugged Charlie, he hugged you back.
"What does it say Charlie?" asked Grandpa Joe.
Charlie read off the golden ticket.
"Who will go with him?" Asked Mrs. Bucket.
"(Y/N) should" said Grandpa.
"You sure Grandpa?" You asked.
"Of course have some fun at the factory with little Charlie"
You hugged Grandpa so did Charlie.