The Nut Room

"Without the boat we have to move double time just to keep on schedule there's far too much to see" Said Willy while walking down a hallway and you and the crowd followed. Strangely Mr. Wonka gave you a few quick glances and some of them you caught during the tours.
"Mr. Wonka?" Charlie asked.
"Yeah?"
"Why did you decide to let people in?"
"Well to see the factory of course"
"But why now? Why are there five?"
"What's the special prize and who gets it?" Mike butted in.
"The best kind of prize is a surprise" Willy let out the most weirdest laugh you heard.
"Will Violet always be a blueberry?" Veruca pushed Mike aside as she asked.
"No, maybe, I don't know. But that's what you get for chewing gum all day it's just disgusting"
"If you hate gum so much why do you make it?" Mike asked.
"Once again you shouldn't mumble cause it's kinda starting to bum me out"
"Do you remember the first candy you've ever ate" you asked.
Willy stopped walking and stared into space "No"
He stood in the same place for a while and came back "I'm sorry I was having a flashback"
"I see" Said Mr. Salt and held Veruca closer to him by her shoulders.
"Do these flashbacks happen often?" Mr. Teevee asked.
"Increasingly, today" Willy started walking again and the crowd started following again giving each other odd looks. You and Charlie stood behind.
'Mr. Wonka is pretty creepy' you thought 'Was he always like this?'
"(Y/N) Mr. Wonka is creeping me out a little" Charlie whispered.
"I know, me too" you whispered.
"Keep up you two" Willy called out.
'How the hell did he know we were behind? Hopefully he didn't hear us' you and Charlie started walking again and reached the crowd.
Willy came across a room called "Nut sorting room"
"Ah this a room I know all about, you see Mr. Wonka I myself is in the nut business" Mr. Salt gave him a business card and when Mr. Salt turned away Willy tossed the card over his shoulder.
"Are you using the helimax 4000 to do your sorting?" Mr. Salt asked.
"No, haha you're really weird" Mr. Wonka walked into the room. You all followed behind.
When you walked in you saw squirrels sitting in a circle sorting the nuts and some tossing the nuts over their shoulders to a big hole in the middle with a white swirl and the room was a light blue with some white. Big glass containers of nuts that shoots out a nut for the squirrels and a dish above the hole that divides the nuts into the containers.
"Squirrels!" Said Veruca.
"Yeah, squirrels, these squirrels are specially trained to get their nuts out of shells" said Willy.
"Why use squirrels and not Oompa Loompas?" Asked Mr. Salt.
"Because only squirrels can get the whole walnut almost every single time. See how they tap the nut with their little knuckles to make sure the nut is not bad? Oh look look!"
Willy pointed at a squirrel with a nut next to its head. "I think that one has a bad nut"
The squirrel tossed the nut over its shoulder and the nut rolled into the big hole.
"Daddy I want a squirrel, get me one of those squirrels. I want one" said Veruca.
"Veruca dear you have many marvelous pets" said Mr. Salt.
"All I got at home is 1 pony and 2 dogs and 4 cats and 6 bunny rabbits and 2 parakeets and 2 canaries and a green parrot and a turtle and a silly old hamster! I want a squirrel!" Veruca yelled. You and Charlie looked at each other amazed by how many pets she has.
"All right dear, daddy will get you a squirrel once this is over"
"I don't want any other squirrel, I want a TRAINED squirrel"
"Very well, Mr. Wonka?"
Mr. Wonka looked over to Mr. Salt.
"How much do you want for one of these squirrels? Name your price"
Veruca turned to Mr. Wonka and gave him a toothy smile.
"Oh there're not for sale. She can't have one" Willy knew what he had to say to make Veruca mad.
Veruca gave Wonka a mean look and looked over to her dad. "Daddy" she said with a serious tone.
You thought that it was Mr. Salt talking but it was actually Willy Wonka "I'm sorry darling, Mr. Wonka is being unreasonable" Willy gave a smug.
"If you won't get me a squirrel I'll get one myself" Veruca started going under the gate door and Willy twitched when he saw what she was doing.
"Veruca?" Said Mr. Salt.
Veruca walked down the steps and onto the floor looking around for the perfect squirrel.
"Little girl?" Willy asked.
"Veruca come here at once" Mr. Salt said one more time.
Veruca started walking closer to a squirrel she spotted.
"Little girl? Don't touch that squirrels nuts! It'll make him crazy!" Willy called out.
Veruca stopped in front of the squirrel she picked and all the squirrels around her stopped what they were doing.
"I'll have you" she got closer and when she did, the squirrels and others jumped out of their seats and chased her. Everyone except Willy Wonka jumped back and Mr. Salt shook the gate door but it was locked and looked over to Mr. Wonka which he brought out a ring of keys. You were all watching Veruca being tackled to the floor by the squirrels while Willy was fiddling with the keys, you looked over to him and he acted like he was finding the key.
"Veruca!" her dad called out and shook the gate more.
'Wonka might've found the key' you thought.
"There it is... there it isn't" said Willy looking for the key again.
'Guess not' you looked over to Veruca again.
Willy picked a key again "Nope" and he laughed a little which made Mr. Salt glare at him.
The squirrels started pinning her down by her arms and legs.
"Daddy! I want them to stop!" She called out and the squirrels suddenly stopped. One walked up to her face and knocked on her forehead then put its ear on it.
"What are they doing?" you asked.
"There're testing to see if she's a bad nut" Said Willy and stopped what he was doing. The squirrel squeaked.
"Oh my goodness, she is a bad nut after all"
Then the squirrels picked her up as a group and led her to the hole in the middle.
"Where are they taking her?" Asked Mr. Salt.
"Where all the other bad nuts go, to the garbage chute" said Willy.
"Where else will she go?" Asked her dad again.
"To the incinerator" Willy said which made everyone look at him. "But don't worry they only light it on Tuesdays"
"But today IS Tuesday" Mike butted in. Mr. Wonka gave him a 'shut up' look.
"But there's always a chance that they didn't light it today" Mr. Wonka said hopefully.
Veruca's slight yell made everyone look over to her and the squirrels were bringing her closer to the hole, then they slid her down the hole and she yelled. It was silent. You looked slightly shocked at what just happened but came back to reality.
Willy cut the silence "Now, she may be stuck in the chute and maybe they haven't turned it on yet but all you have to do is reach in and pull her out. Kay?" He happened to find the right key after she fell and opened the gate door for Mr. Salt, while he opened it he had the most evil look on his face which made you scared a little. Mr. Wonka closed the gate once Mr. Salt made it to the steps and walked down. You heard music and saw there were Oompa Loompas dancing and singing. At the end Mr. Salt was walking towards the hole and bent down. Once the Oompa Loompas said the last word of the song a squirrel ran and bumped onto Mr. Salt's behind and made him fall in. Willy tried to hold in a laugh at the scene but was saved by the Oompa Loompa that tugged at his jacket, Willy bent down not like Mr. Salt but to the little persons size and the Oompa Loompa whispered something to him which made him say "Oh really? Oh good" Willy stood up and looked over to you and the crowd. "I just been informed that the incinerators broken so there should be three weeks of garbage to break their fall"
"Well... that's good news" said Mr. Teevee.
"Yeah... well, let's keep on track" Mr. Wonka seemed a little depressed once Mike's dad said that, but he seemed fine again and walked away.
You followed Mr. Wonka and said "Did you fiddle with the keys on purpose?"
"Well if you owned a giant factory would you take that long?" Willy asked.
He led you and the small crowd over to a elevator made of glass.