"You are not mad anymore?" he asks, still lying on his back.

I didn't answer. I just stare at his sharp eyes that I found intimidating before. Now, it's one of the things I wouldn't get tired of looking at. It's a crystal clear, I could see all the emotions dancing in it.

I head back inside my room, not minding whether Forth will follow me or go home since we're done talking.

It's already past in the midnight, we still have classes for tomorrow and I haven't reviewed for our quiz. Then, it will be our exam on the following days but my head is full shits. I have to pull myself together before I totally fail those classes. I must...

Two big tough yet tender arms suddenly wrap around me from behind. Followed by the gentle press of that warm body.

"Thank you," Forth murmurs on my ear as he buries his face on the shallow between my neck and shoulder. I freeze. "You smell like a morning dew," he mutters. The slightly brush of his lips on my skin gives me shiver. I want push him away...

but I can't.

"Morning dew has no smell," I manage to retort despite of this blurring mind.

I feel him smile. "It has." He inhales me more, making me bite my lower lip.

.

.

.

The next day, I am feeling sore all over my body.

But, it's not what everyone of you think. Nothing happened that night aside from we slept together. Sleep, as in the literal meaning of it and not the other way around.

I scampered away from him once I felt the danger of staying in that position with him. I am a man. Though I admit that I am bit obtuse with other things, I can recognize the building tension around us as an imminent desire's slowly taking over our bodies.

I jumped on my bed and hid under my blanket to get away from that situation. I am not new to this, actually I can be considered as an expert in that field. However, three words abruptly popped out in my head when I felt his warm breath behind my ear, one of the sensitive parts of my body: "I am afraid."

I have no idea what I am afraid of. Is it because, if ever, it would be my first time doing it with a man? Or because that man is Forth? I don't know... I haven't been so uncertain and apprehensive before. It's always a haywire with him, yet I am unconsciously anticipating for the next happening...

I thought he would be leaving me when I got on my bed. However, he followed me on my bed, telling me that he had no strength to go home, so he would be sleeping over my apartment. He hugged me with the blanket still covering my whole body, except my head. I tried to wiggle out, but he wouldn't let me. Therefore, I have no choice but to sleep like a cocoon in his strong embrace. Forth also sang a sweet melody that directed me to the dreamland.

That's the reason why I feel so sore. I was sleeping stiffly with that freaking blanket. Forth left early because he had to drop by to his apartment before he goes to the campus.
.

.

.

Kit suddenly nudges my side.

"Did Forth break your ass?" he whispers while jotting down his observation from the microscope. He might have noticed the way I gently pound the parts of my body that ache a lot.

"Fuck you. Nothing happened," I answer quietly.

"Really??? So what happened when you let Forth come in your apartment?"

I turn my head to this nosy kitty Kitkat who's busy looking at the organism through the microscope.

"You're eavesdropping on us?!" I exclaim.

"Mr. Baramee!" The professor calls.

I immediately say my sorry before I turn back my attention to Kit who has a muffled grin on his dimpled face.

"I am not eavesdropping. You, two, were too loud. I even thought Forth would break your door if you wouldn't let him enter. But I guess, he breaks another thing..." he glances on my way with dirty look.

"I told you nothing happened!" I hiss.

"He went out of your room this early in the morning with disheveled hair."

Why am I living beside Kit's apartment again? I think, I have to look for a new one...

"We just sleep." Kit quirks his brow, not believing.

"Who slept with you?" Pha asks the moment he goes back from talking with the teacher.

Great. Another nosy friend of mine.

"Forth slept with Beam. I saw him leaving sneakily this morning. Oh, they were also fighting before that because Beam saw him cheating on him," Kit replies instead.

I want to shove this microscope in Kit's foul mouth!

"He's already cheating on you even though you aren't still in a relationship. Then you let him sleep with you?" There's a sharp edge on Pha's voice that makes us still and glances at him with knitted foreheads.

"No. Kit's exaggerating it. It's a misunderstanding he clarified right away," I quickly explain. Pha seems to be in brawling mode.

"Really? Or you're trying to cover him up?"

"Why would I cover him up? I am saying the truth."

I am starting to get pissed off with these two and wanting to transfer to another table to get away from them. But then I remember, I used to do it with them. It's like I am tasting my own medicine. -_-"

I just let them think whatever they want to think, then turn my full attention to the activity.

Anyway, we still need to go to the faculty of Engineering after the class.
.

.

*****