I don't expect anyone to understand it, but for us...Sotus is a significant tradition that we want to pass to every generation. Words aren't enough to explain how meaningful it is just like my feelings for you (he even has inserted it, huh?). You need to have a firsthand experience of it before you can appreciate it.

I admit, I almost quit on our first meeting. However it taught us not to give up like some fool cowards. It has taught a lot of things that if I explain all of it, I suppose, you'll fall asleep..."

Hmmm... Not really... If I would fall asleep, not because of his long explanation but because of his soothing voice. Luckily, I am regaining my normal breathing.

"Why I got the courage to chase after you despite of your bully and odd attitude is because of sotus." ~Forth

"Were you supposed to tell me how important sotus is, or you're trying to insult me?"

*chuckles* "I am trying to tell you how much I love you."

"Fucking obnoxious! Cut the crap! You haven't explained who that girl is!"

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous?? I am nottt jealousss!!! I don't know that fucking worddd! I am just feeling betrayed because you haven't said your reason for ditching that stupid date you, yourself, have set up! If you just told me that you would rather go out with that pale woman than me, I would understand. Why do you have to do it secretly? Is it fun to do it in secret?"

"Beam, there's only one person I would like to go out with and it's YOU. That girl a while ago is Nong Dream. We have no idea that she would be joining us in our meeting. She's close with all the members of hazing team. We allow her to be with us with the promise of not disclosing whatever she would hear to her friends. Anyway, she is...the director's niece. We thought she could help us with our problem."

"You date her to use her?!"

"No! I am not dating her. Do you think I am that kind of person?" He's not. "An accident happened. She was tripped with one of the things in our headquarters, and sprained her ankle. I have to take care of her since I am the head hazer.

That time when you saw me on the road, I was taking her home. She didn't want anyone to take her home except me (Can I twist two or more of her joints?). She said I could take that chance to talk with her uncle. However, I didn't get to talk with him because I have to quickly go after you to explain. I don't want you to misunderstand it. I swear, Beam. I am not trying to cheat on you. Now that I know I have a chance with you? I am not gonna do something stupid."

I tap my fingers on the floor as I look up at the ceiling.

Why does my white, drab ceiling appears so lovely tonight?

"You're stupid for going after me," I say. "You should have talked with the director. Sotus is important to you right?" I muse.

If they lost it because of my silliness, I don't think I can forgive myself. Forth is right. I am acting odd. Look what it has gotte---

"But you are more important... I can accept to lose anything, everything, except you."

"........................................"

"You can just call me," I mutter.

"I want to see you."

"..............."

I stand up and suddenly yank the door open. Forth is leaning on it, so he flops on his back. I stare down at him, perfectly masking myself with a complete indifferent. Him, on the other hand, is gazing up at me in surprise that instantly replace with tenderness.