Chapter 11

Quavo pov

We just got back to india house , we had went to the mall and they bought the whole mall , nah im just playing but India had about 24 bags and Tatiana had 52 i was like ohh hell nah.

But any ways when we got back i went to a guest room cause my head was hurting.

India pov

I was in my room and vert was laying down on me. We had a good time at the mall , me and Tatiana bought alot of stuff. Chris fat ass said he wasn't gone buy nun but guess what , his lying ass did , he bought the whole food court with his fat ass.

I went down stairs and saw every body but quavo and Chris

India: wassgood niggas.

Everybody: wussup

India: were Chris.

Offset: in da bathroom shitting

India: oh

I walk to do he bathroom and knock on the door and we started talking thru the door.

Chris: i know yall see me in this bitch shitting.

India: i was just checking on you are you ok

Chris: no im not ok , my fucking stomach hurt.

India: thats what you get for eating my takis

Chris: i said ill buy you sum more damn

Then i heard doodoo fall from his ass to the toilet. Lmao

India: see takis and a Oreo milkshake don't mix , do it.

Then i heard sum more drops fall and i just left cause that shit was nasty.

India: were is quavo?

Trey: he in here sum were.

I started looking for him. I went to guest room number 1 and he wasn't there , then i went to guest room number 2 and he was there on his phone on Instagram.

India:Quavo pooh were are you.

Quavo: what the hell i done told you about that gay ass name.

India: aww im sowwy , whats wrong.

Quavo: i got a headache.

I went over there in got on the bed. Dont even think negative cause he said he see me as a sister.

Quavo: what wrong?

India: nun sleepy.

Quavo: well go to to sleep.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

One hour later

I woke up and saw Quavo on his phone.

India: what time is it?

Quavo: 6:38pm

India: oh can i get on your back so you can take me to the living room.

Quavo: yea babygirl.

I got on his back and he took me to the living room.

And i saw every body sitting down , watching a movie on Netflix.

India: (throws flip-flops at chris and trey) Put on yo god damn shoes trey and chris , cuz yall know yall mutherfuckers aint got no business watching TV , when yall dont have my snacks and shit that yall took.

Offset: (mumbles) aww shit here she go with this shit.

India: offset you got sum to say (he looks at her) i thing tf not , dont come talking shit offset.

Takeoff: well damn , she told you offset.

Offset: man Shutup , cuz we all know India aint gone do shit.

India: nah offset you shut the hell up , and put on your shoes cuz you ate my sturbursts and ill beat your ass (looks at offset) keep playing.

The put on they shoes and left.

*
*comment

*

*

*VOTE

*

*VOTE NIGGA VOTE 😂😂😂LMAO JP

bully(migos and lil uzi vert and India westbrook story) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara