After walking for a while we pulled up at a house with a whole bunch of guys in front of it.

"Stay close to me." Richy said and that's what I did.

He dapped a couple of people outside and when we went inside there were a couple of
more.

"I'm looking for Dice you seen him?" Richy asked a random guy smoking.

"Upstairs like always." He replied.

Richy slowly went up the steps till he reached a door. He knocked and waited for a response.

"It's open." He replied.

Richy opened it and we were greeted by a young guy and girl. They looked to be in they teens.

"Richy? The fuck you doing here?" The guy asked.

Richy collapsed to the floor and lift up the shirt showing them his slice.

"Oh shit." The girl said.

"I'm a go get the kit." She said jogging out.

"What the hell happen?"

"My pops again. I did the moves you taught me Dice and this shit worked well and he got mad. Nigga took a blade and cut me. I can't go back in there so I grabbed my little sister and left." Richy said.

I sat down in a chair and the tears started to dwell in my eyes. I quickly wiped them before they could fall.

Dice looked over at me. "What's your name?" He asked.

I looked over at Richy who nodded his head. The girl came back in and went to help Richy.

"My name is Bianca Joseph sir." I said softly

He chuckled. "Don't call me sir I'm only 22." He said smiling gently.

"But look my name is Dice and you and your brother gonna say here with me. Y'all safe now and I'm taking care of y'all okay?" He asked.

I looked back over at Richy who was trying hard to fight the pain.

I nodded my head and tried to stop myself from crying.

"And you can call me My or Maya. Don't worry Bianca you'll be safe here." The girl said.

Dice smiled. "I don't think you should be here. Not when your brother is like this." He said standing up.

He put his hand out. "Come on I'm a taking you out JoJo." Dice said.

"JoJo?" I asked.

"Yeah your last name is Joseph. JoJo is the shorter version." He said with his hand still out.

I looked at Richy for reassurance one more time and he nodded him.

"Trust me Bianca...you can trust him." He said.
I grabbed his hand and we walked out the room.

~

Dice took my brother and I under his wing and took care of us. Richy told me he knew Dice ever since he was able to leave the house and come back anytime he wanted cause my parents didn't care.

Dice took care of us not only cause he knew Richy for a while but because he thought of us as his own little brother and sisters.

Richy ran the streets with Dice and I wanted to too but they both said no. I rather be right by my brothers side than having to worry about wether or not he was coming home with Dice.

Four years after meeting Dice and getting to know him he was killed by the streets and my brother took over. Everyone was shocked to here that Dice died because he seemed unstoppable but Richy said that Dice knew he was gonna die cause he knew niggas were after him. Dice was stalked by these two guys and when Dice was finally alone they pull up on him.

Of course Dice ain't go down without a fight. He shot up the two niggas that was coming after him. It's just that that one bullet they had shot before falling to the floor had hit Dice right in his heart.

Dice trusted Richy so that's why he let him take over when he died. Richy was 19 taking over Dice's empire and has been doing so every since.

He doesn't allow me to get involved with that lifestyle at all. He just wants me to do stuff that regular teenage girls do. Both Dice and Richy mad sure that I never had to worry bout anything except my school work.

That's why I'm willing to do anything for Richy and Maya cause they been with me through it all and I'm a ride for them. Just like how they would ride for me.