"Landry your a grown woman your getting married next weekend you've gotta stop wearing Converses, Birkenstocks, or your fire shoes everywhere." She laughed and I smiled she's right. I do wear tennis shoes and dressy sandals too sometimes not going to argue though. The man brought out the shoes I put them on walked around and we paid and left then Cindy drove us back. I quickly straightened my hair and pulled some of it back and put my dress and flats on before helping Mo with her hair and zipping up her dress. Then we went to hang out with some of the other girls. We all just laughed and talked about random stuff I love all the wonderful friends I've made. Surprisingly enough I had a long conversation with Samantha Busch she's cool we've talked before but not much. Mo floated around talking to everyone I mostly just talked to Brittany and Paige and whoever else migrated to where we were which really only was Katelyn and Samantha. I really got a feel for how it is sitting in the pit box watching the man you love race during my injury and that's when I really started talking to all the wife's/girlfriends. I looked around trying to find Mo or Amy because we're supposed to meet and go find Chase, Ryan, and Dale. I found them over by the door and said bye to the girls I'd been talking to before excusing my self. We met up with the guys and got everything we needed and such and headed towards the red carpet. Now everyone has scattered and met up with who they're supposed be with. Chase and I do the red carpet walk and interviews and such. I tried to get him to get a tie to match my dress but he refused and his is black. But I can't complain Ryan's is Star Wars it's more funny for me than it was for Mo. She rolled her eyes and laughed a little. I stood back from where Ryan and Chase were and told them I was going to take their picture.

(Y'all I thought about trying to edit Landry into the dress and I failed miserably mostly because I could only find the dress on a mannequin)

A little while later...

It's time for Chase to do his speech. Finally. He slowly walked up to the stage.

          "Wow it's sinking in that this is real. I'd like to thank Mr. Hendrick for letting me drive one of his cars it's really a honor. I'd also like to thank my family and friends for believing in me and cheering me on..." he continued but I got lost in his eyes he was saying something about his crew I blinked and came back to reality when I saw him look in my direction. The whole ceremony continued and all I could think about is how in a week I'm going to be married. Now that it's over we're going to our hotel room to go to sleep because when we get back to Georgia it's going to be hectic.

Monday back in GA.

         We stayed and hung out in Vegas yesterday Chase joked that we should just get married there. I turned that down so fast although it'd be funny and stuff I just don't think it's serious I want my preacher officiated wedding in my little church. We laughed it off and kept walking.

We're currently at the lake house getting everything together finishing up last minute details and dancing around to the music I'm playing. One song ends and another begins and from the first note I know the song by heart. The song that played before Chase proposed. "I love this song even more now. If that's even possible. Should we use this song or Yours the Russel Dickerson one? Those were the ones I was thinking about for our first dance." I say as we sway to the music.

          "I like them both I think that this song would be really special but we definitely need to play yours." Chase answers back and spins me around. I laughed and layer my head against his shoulder and just hummed along to the music. I love him so much.

           "Yeah definitely." I agreed. 5 days.

Tuesday

        Today we are setting in stone the whole playlist for the reception.

The first dance 1. Wannabe- Dylan Schneider
The dance with dad 2. My little girl- Tim McGraw
3. Springsteen- Eric Church
4. Mary's song (Oh my my my)- Taylor Swift
5. Gonna wanna tonight- Chase Rice
6. Wanna be that song- Brett Eldridge
7. Make me wanna- Thomas Rhett
8. Dirt- Florida Georgia Line
9. Baby be my love song- Easton Corbin
10. Die a happy man- Thomas Rhett
11. May we all- Florida Georgia Line
12. Talladega- Eric Church
13. From the ground up- Dan + Shay
14. I don't dance- Lee Brice
15. Crazy Girl- Eli Young band
16. God made girls- Raelynn
17. American kids- Kenny Chesney
18. Time is love- Josh Turner
19. Tuxedo- Clare Dunn (10/10 recommend 😂😂 I'm running out of ideas)
20. Turtles all the way down- Sturgill Simpson (y'all knew it was coming like I'd really not use Sturgill at least once)
21. Who am with you- Chris Young
22. Head over boots- Jon Pardi
23. Love you like that- Cannan Smith
24. Small town boy- Dustin Lynch
25. A little more county- Easton Corbin

Wednesday

         Today and tomorrow we're just chilling rolling with whatever comes. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to a spa thing with my bridesmaids, and Chase and the groomsmen are going out on the boat. Everything is running really smoothly. We've been watching a lot of movies and doing a lot of nothing. I wanna swim so bad but it's November so I've decided against it. Maybe.

         "Wanna play what are the odds?" I asked and Chase gave me a look.

          "Why?" He asked confused.

          "Cause I'm bored and I feel like I've watched this movie 78 times." I replied throwing towards the tv where Forrest Gump played I'm not complaining I love Forrest Gump but I'm bored and I wanna do something.

"Alright fine what are the odds that I video you running then sliding down the hallway," He laughed He thinks he's funny. Then he added "Full softball uniform from high school." I knew it was coming.

"1,2,3 3" we both yelled.

"Curse me not growing since junior year. I don't even know where all that stuff is." I complained a little.

"Good we can hunt it we're both bored it's something to do." Chase shrugged and we went to dig through through my old clothes. I found a tee-shirt with a wildcat and a softball on it and my number on the back. "I forgot you were 12 did you do that on purpose?"

"No I totally didn't use my mom's car number for softball or anything." I said sarcastically

"Yeah that might've been a dumb question." Chase laughed.

I put my clothes on and went downstairs to the long hallway. "You ready?" I asked and Chase nodded. To took off the slide down the hallway. That was fun. "Alrighty my turn what are the odds that we both jump into the lake?"
            "1,2,3 3"
            "1,2,3 2" we yelled. Crap.

            "Can we do it anyway? I'm bored and there's pretty much nothing to do." I questioned.

              We ended up jumping in the lake anyway. It wasn't terribly cold like I had expected it's been a tea warm year though. It was a good day.

_______________________

Surprise it's up on Saturday because I'm on my way to a softball tournament we're late our bus driver situation was crazy but we're supposed to have a game at 2:15 against Dawsonville and it's 1:14 and we just got on the bus we have about an hour to get to the college where we're having the tournament. We literally sat around in our locker room for about 2 hours. But it's all good. I hope y'all like this chapter because I'm not the most proud of it I swear the next one is going to be 10x better. If you read both my authors notes comment a "🏁"

Love, Abby