Spyen let out a breath, "Until now."

"When I saw that an ancient signal had been triggered, I knew it had to be a Diviner. If the Kree Empire learned that these experiments were a success, they would be likely to renew them."

Spyen tried to keep her mask, "Why did you come here?" She knew she was stealing Skye's words.

"These transformed beings are abominations." Spyen swallowed at the harsh word, "I knew that I had to find the remainder of the Diviners before another monstrosity occurred. And erase any acknowledge of it."

Coulson looked down at the Truncheon in his hand.

"How many Diviners are supposed to be in that crate?" May's voice held worry.

The Kree shook his head, "Enough to create an army."

There was a moment of silence before they all heard Jemma's voice, "Sir, the crate is empty."

The tension in the room magnified and almost every person had wide-eyes.

"My worst fear has come true." The Kree's words were soft, "We must find the remaining Diviners as well as anybody who has transformed."

Spyen locked eyes with Skye as they both feared for their lives.

Coulson shook his head. "We drowned the temple were the Diviners were activated, so that's a plus. And we do know the woman who was changed." Spyen swallowed.

Sif took a step forward, "So, someone was transformed. A Kree slave warrior created. Have you put it down?"

"No. She Disappeared." Spyen didn't like May's casual tone.

"What do you know of her?"

Coulson filled Sif in, "We don't know much about Raina's transformation. Spyen and Skye witnessed it but they didn't see much."

Both the Kree and Lady Sif turned to the sisters, "You were both there. What did you see?"

Spyen shook her head and clenched her fists, "I-I—We didn't, there was n-nothing."

"Where they're other with you?" The Kree was pressing, "The changes may not be on the surface, but buried inside." Spyen could feel her fingers start to tingle and she could feel the ground shake slightly. "You must understand, these creatures are weapons, abominations. Even if they don't know."

The entire room was now shaking and Spyen looked up at her sister with wide and worried eyes. Skye.

Skye looked down at Spyen with an equal amount of fear as she heard Spyen's voice in her head.

There was a moment of confusion before Sif spoke, "Son of Cole, what is this?"

Spyen felt her stomach sink when May looked up at the sisters, "Skye, Spyen, you want to talk to us?"

Spyen looked down at her fingers and saw the mist of red as Coulson strode up to the sisters, "What's doing this?"

Skye looked over at her sister before opening up, "I am." Skye's voice broke.

Lady Sif, who was closest to Skye, went to grab her, but Spyen felt a surge of energy. Spyen followed her instinct and pushed Lady Sif away in a sea of red. Skye backed up with her head in her hands as every person looked at the sisters with concern and terror. Spyen looked down at her hands before she felt Skye shift. Skye fisted her hands and brought them down to her side, as she did that the glass behind her broke. Spyen hurried up to Skye's side with glowing fingers. May and Coulson felt the need to protect their agents and stood between them and Lady Sif.