First Mission

Lady Sif of Asguard. That was Coulson's asset. Spyen had remembered Lady Sif, but the Asguardian didn't remember her. The woman had apparently lost her memory after a fight with a rogue Asguardian a few days prior. Spyen stood next to Lady Sif as Jemma gave the rundown of the video.

"We found a couple of other videos of the fight, and we've been analyzing them frame by frame, which—"

Fitz interjected, "Which didn't get us much in the way of, um..."

"Anything new." The two scientists were always in sync with on another.

"Yeah, thanks." Fitz tapped at the touch table, "Um, until we get to...here."

Fitz replayed the part of the video where Lady Sif catches the Asguardian in his protected stomach with her sword.

"I do very much enjoy that part." Spyen glanced up at Sif with a smirk.

"So, he—He's wearing something—something mechanical and she nailed it."

"And there's more." Jemma manipulated the table to pull up an image of blue liquid flinging off of Sif's sword.

Coulson looked closer at the image, "What is that?"

Spyen narrowed her eyes, "Blood?"

"Hope so. It could give us a lead."

Fitz was leaning on his hand, "Well, there's no way to know from the video."

Coulson then started to bark out information, "Once we land, Fitz you go with Hunter and Mack, handle forensics." Coulson looked to Skye, "I need you, Bobbi and Spyen to talk to witnesses in the area see if we can track down where this guy went."

"Can I go with Fitz?" Spyen looked up from her thoughts.

Coulson was started by the question but nodded his head, "Yes, that would be fine."

Jemma stood in front of the screen, "Sir, the science division has loaded the team with heavier suppression artillery. After Raina's vanishing act, we advice that when you find this man, you contain him first, ask question later. New ICERs are still in development."

Coulson nodded, "Very good. Keep me posted."

"New ICERs?" Fitz didn't like the sound of that.

"Oh," Jemma let out a breath, "the mechanical design is still top notch, but we're looking into a more concentrated dendrotoxin formula."

Fitz looked right at Jemma, "And wouldn't that be dangerous?"

Yes, that's the point. "But effective. Given these elevated threats we can't risk it not being." Jemma quickly strode past Fitz. Spyen looked up at Fitz and they shared a look of concern before they went to prep for the mission.

***

Once on the ground, the teams split up and Spyen followed Fitz, Mack and Hunter onto the dock whilst Coulson's team stayed closer to the sand. Spyen leaned on the dock with her eyes closed trying to make sense of the visions and words swirling through her mind. Mack and Hunter were on the hunt for the blue blood that was splattered on the dock. Spyen continued to concentrate on her thoughts, but a sudden crash had her eyes flicking open. She saw hunter with his hands up and the light post in front of him was broken in two.

"I barley touched it, I swear."

Mack gave a scoff, "Trust me, there is no universe on which I think you did that on your own."