Skye knelt down next to the broken glass and started picking it up with her hands.

"Stop, you're going to cut yourself."

Skye hissed in pain. Too late.

Spyen's quickly jerked up, "May's coming."

Skye looked up at Spyen before she quickly picked up a blue cloth and covered her sliced hand before May entered the room with a smile. Spyen swallowed and tried her hardest to keep her eyes from shifting.

"Hey." Spyen gave a strained smile and Skye stood with her hands behind her back, "Feeling like you've been in that glass box your whole life?"

Skye let out a small nod, but May saw the shift in behavior, "You doing okay?"

Skye shifted so that May didn't suspect anything, "Yeah, yeah. I-I just feel isolated and exposed at the same time. Being a caged animal is no fun."

May let out a nod, "It's for your own good. Both of you—temporary."

Skye nodded, "I know, I know," She let out a breath, "Maybe I just need a hug. I hate seeing everyone fighting."

"They're just having a hard time."

"Yeah, but I've never seen Coulson like that before. He seemed so cutthroat."

May sighed, "Yeah, I've rarely seen him like this myself. For Coulson, Trip was the embodiment of the principles he wants SHIELD to be build upon. Compassion, loyalty, heart. And that is SHIELD's strength. And Trip's death remind Coulson that HYDRA doesn't have that and that is their weakness."

Skye moved to sit, but May quickly spotted the blood that was on the edge of Skye's bed.

Her eyes went wide, "Are you bleeding?"

Skye looked down at her bed as Jemma entered the lab, "We should have both of your DNA results back any minute now. Once we know that nothing's wrong, we'll have you out of there." Jemma quickly caught onto the tension between the three agents, "Something's wrong?"

Skye slowly stood and pulled her hand from behind her back to expose the blood on her hand.

"What the hell happened?"

Skye didn't know what to say and she looked at Spyen for help, "F-Fitz—" Spyen could see Skye's trouble.

"Fitz was a klutz again." Skye let out a breath as Fitz entered to save the situation, "She's cleaning up my mess. Sorry, it was my fault. I knocked over the lamp when I was taking a sample of blood with one of the ridiculous HAZMAT suits on and, uh, I guess my coordination still needs work. But I was anxious to double check the results." Fitz tapped at the tablet and handed it to Jemma, "Both of their DNA is an exact match to what it was before. They're clear."

Every person in the room had a form of a smile on their face. Fitz had just saved the sisters.

"Thank God." Jemma was the most relieved.

"I'm gonna call Coulson. He can use the good news. You all right?" May gestured to Skye's hand. Skye let out a breath and nodded.

May left the room and the sisters looked up at Fitz with wide eyes.

"Um, are your bunks made?"

The both shook their heads as Skye answered, "Uh, no it's a mess."

Fitz looked to Simmons to try to get her to leave, "Uh, well maybe you could get some clean sheets? They should probably sleep."

Jemma let out a smile, "Yes, you both deserve a good night's rest.