"Director, are you sure you don't want me there? I can help you Spyen and May get around any security measures Soto has in—"

Coulson and Spyen eyed May who was smiling and mingling in the corner, "No, keeping it to three agents allows us to minimize detection in a small space. I hope you don't need me to explain covert operations again."

"No, sir."

Spyen heard the disappointment in Skye's voice.

"Good. This writing was in Garrett's lab, the Obelisk and now a five hundred year old piece of art. It's important. Getting that pointing could mean answers for us."

"Yes, sir. We will—"

Skye's words got cut off as May let out a squeal of laughter. Spyen wasn't expecting the response and she jumped; the drink in her hand almost falling to the floor.

"Wait. What was that?"

Spyen let out a smile, "Yeah, that was May."

"Is she okay? Is everything okay?" Skye was worried and Spyen couldn't help but laugh at May.

Coulson also had a smile on his face, "Yes, she laughing. I think the worst of it is over now."

Spyen sipped her drink as May excused herself from the group still with a forced smile on her face.

She came up to Spyen and Coulson, "My face hurts."

Spyen had a real smile on her face, "You'll get used to it."

Coulson let out a breath, "Come on. We've got a cover to maintain and some details to go over. Going radio silent. Will resume contact shortly." Coulson and May tapped at their communication units and Coulson looked over to Spyen, "Blend in. I need you running perimeter. Make sure no surprises arise."

Spyen gave a slight nod, "Copy."

Spyen watched as Coulson took May's hand and escorted her to the center of the dance floor.

"Did they just turn off their COMs?"

Spyen let out a smile as a guest walked past her, "Probably so they can stare lovingly into each other's eyes."

"What are they doing, Spy?"

Spyen walked away from her Director and tried to mingle, "They're dancing." 

"Hold up. Agent May, the one who shot me just for the hell of it, is dancing and laughing?"

Spyen smiled at Hunter's words, "Don't get used to it."

Spyen walked around the party and tried to seem open enough to not draw attention. She hid in plain sight even in an ostentatious dress. Spyen scoped out the security of the party as she plastered a smile on her face. As Spyen walked about the party, her smile faltered when she saw a familiar face. Spyen set her drink down on the nearby table and casually navigated her way towards her superiors. She brushed past May whispering her warning, "Twelve o'clock."

May and Coulson looked in the direction of General Talbot.

"Spy?"

"Talbot's here."

Spyen heard Hunter give a sigh, "What the hell's he doing there?"

Coulson edged himself up to Spyen; "I need you down here. If things get messy, get out."

Before Coulson could walk away Spyen spoke up, "Sir, I could be of help."

Coulson shook his head, "Stay here until we need you. We will meet you at the east gate when we are finished."