Skye took her steps back and Spyen could feel the sympathy from around the team.

"No, sorry. Gonna have to go." Fitz kept his head down as he departed from the tense conversation.

Once the scientist was out of the Bus, Skye turned around to face the team with sorrow on her expression, "It's like sometimes he's the same old Fitz, and other times—"

"Not." Trip was blunt.

Mack looked down, "I'll take your word for it. Meantime, I'm still going to need an extra pair of hands. Is everyone back from the mission?"

Spyen and Skye shared a glance before Spyen spoke, "Not everyone." Spyen pulled herself from the group and Skye was quick to follow.

"I'm, uh, going to go update Coulson." There were no words exchanged between the two as they made their way to Coulson's office. Spyen gently knocked on the door and waited for Coulson to pull it open. The moment it was open Spyen spoke, "I just wanted to report that Mack and Trip are working on cloaking. So, I'm free if you want me back in the field."

Skye nodded her head, "I'm free as well, sir."

"That won't be necessary. May's still out there."

Skye furrowed her brows, "What about Hartley and Idaho?"

Coulson didn't say a word as he solemnly walked into his office, not ready to admit that he had two agents gone. Skye and Spyen caught onto the silence he was emitting and slowly walked into the office. Coulson gave a heavy sigh and busied himself with papers.

Spyen let out a sigh of her own, "They're not out there, are they?"

Coulson looked up at the sisters with tight lips and Spyen bit her lip in slight anger.

"It was that thing, wasn't it? The object."

Coulson looked up at Spyen, "It was Creel."

Spyen's anger was diluted but Skye was headstrong, "Sir, we need to get back out there and help May take him down."

"No." Coulson was acting as a father figure to the sisters. Spyen knew that that was an order, but Skye was still trying to push.

"She's my S.O. I'm a field agent now and I can handle myself."

"Skye." Spyen pulled her arms across her chest.

Coulson looked down momentarily, "That's not what this is about."

"Then what is it about? The object? The symbols? Because I can't help if I don't know what's going on."

Coulson kept his voice shallow as he rounded to the front of the desk to address Skye, "If you'd like to help, go down to the bunks, pack up Hartley's things."

Skye gave a gentle sigh, "Okay."

Spyen had to close her eyes for a moment and let out a deep breath. Skye went to leave, but she turned back to face her Director, "I know you're the boss and have to compartmentalize everything, but it's not healthy. You need to loosen up. Try...Yoga or something."

Spyen narrowed her eyes at Skye's words, "Come on, Spy."

Spyen bit her cheek, "I'll be there in a minute."

Skye gave her sister a confused glance before she walked out of the office, closing the door on her way.

Coulson looked down at Spyen, "Something else, Spyen?"

The young agent gave a single nod; "I'd like to run point on a mission, if you would allow it, sir."

Coulson wasn't expecting Spyen's words, "Run point?"