Veronica

Y/n POV

I'm Heather Chandler's girlfriend. Yeah, the all mighty bitch's girlfriend. But she can be the best person in the world once you get to know her. Recently she has been hanging out with this girl named, Veronica. And honestly I've been getting jealous because of it. Apparently Veronica is now part of the Heathers, she's blue. If you didn't know My girlfriend Heather Chandler is red, my best friend Heather McNamara is yellow, the person who gives me advice, Heather Duke, is green, and last but not least Heather Chandler's girlfriend Y/n L/n -Aka me- is purple. Now Veronica Sawyer... Is one of us. I've been telling my problems to Heather Mc but it's not like Heather Chandler has been ignoring me it's just she's been paying attention to me less and to V more. I was walking home alone from school. Today was supposed to be this big party but I didn't feel like going. I know all the popular people are going though. Including Veronica. I hope Heather C doesn't mind me not going. She always liked going to the parties. I sighed and unlocked my house and walked to my room. I live alone. My parents died I miss them and all but I think it's better this way. Though, everday I go in the bus to get to school, a voice in my head tells me, "Jesus I'm on the fucking bus again cause all my rides to school are dead". I got up from my bed and got money to go to the 7/11 to get....dinner... Aka a Slushy. I walked to the 7/11 -Thankfully it was near my house- and went inside to get the Slushy. I was walking to the slushy machine and saw Veronica and Heather C. I didn't want them to see me but V saw me. "Oh hey Y/n. Are you going to the party tonight?" V asked. I shook my head. Heather looked at me curiously, "why?" she asked. I sighed, "I don't really feel that good" I said. And to be honest I really didn't. She looked at me worriedly before shaking it off. I got my slushy and went back home. I drank my slushy getting a little bit of a brainfreeze and laid down on bed. I couldn't sleep. I felt like I was going to throw up.

Later that night, I heard a tap on my window. I opened my window and saw Heather C. Only Heather C or Heather Mc goes to my house and taps the window. "Hey" I said quietly. She looked at me and said, "The party was boring without you so I came to check on you" There was a little embarrassment in her words but I can tell she was worried. I smiled."I'm alright" I said. She scoffed and looked at me. I sat on my bed and she sat next to me. "So, what did you have for dinner?" Heather asked. She knows that my parents are dead and I usually rely on 7/11 on food. "You know, Slushys" I said hugging her. "Do you want me to go get some food for us to eat together?" She asked. I nodded. She stood up and left through the window. I giggled a bit when she was going through it. When she left, I can hear the voices in my head saying, "She doesn't care about you, she just feels bad for you" and shit like that but like normal, I ignored it. Once she came back, we both ate dinner. "I'm going to sleep" I said once I finished eating. I went in my room and laid down. A few minutes later Heather laid down next to me and wrapped her arms around me. I inhaled her nice perfume. "Good night.. I love you" I said. I can tell she was really embarrassed but said, "good night, I love you too" We then fell asleep.

The next day I woke up in my bed by myself. 'Heather must have gone home' I thought. I got dressed for school and walked to the bus stop. While I waited I saw Heather C come by with her car. "Hope in" She said. I smile widely and got in the car. The thing is we have to keep our relationship a secret, so Heather will still be on top and I won't be beaten up. Only Heather Duke and Heather Mc knows.