"Thanks, new friend!" See, she's really a bitch.

I was having lunch with Lisa and Mark and this two love birds are irritating me. A total PDA. Ugh. I hate that public display of affection thing.

"Are you on your period?!" Mark laughed at me and Lisa elbowed her.

"Yes, Mark and stop laughing before I kick your balls!" I glared at him. Mark is the only guy that I'm not cold with because she's my bestfriend's boyfriend, who's like my brother to me who beat up my four douche exes and I really love them both.

"Don't ever do that to my baby, Jessica. Or else I'll be the one who's kicking your face!" Lisa hugged Mark who is sticking his tongue out at me and he kissed her. They are just so perfect.

"You're both awful as shit..." I gave them a disgusted look but they just laughed at me.

"Oh. By the way, where's Bryce? We should be eating together." Mark said.

"And why are your eyes puffy? Did you fight?!" Lisa held my chin up like she was inspecting my whole face especially my eyes.

"No. Of course not." I just tried to laugh at what I said. Lisa gave me the -tell-me-or-else-I'll-beat-you-up- look and I nodded. I'll tell her everything later.

"You two have that telepath thingy again." Mark said. "Tell me if he does something bad to you and I'll beat the shit out of him." Mark looked at me. Mark really does beat anyone and almost everybody is afraid of him except the two of us because we're the one who beats him.

Out of the blue, Mark face palmed himself. "God, I forgot. I need to go, I need to copy some home works." He said. "See you later, Babe." He kissed Lisa and left. Mark is very busy with football because he's the captain. Really, he doesn't forgets anything. He's just so damn lazy to do home works. Lisa is the one who forgets everything so don't trust her to do something and when you do, remind her like every 30 minutes.

"So... Now, tell me." Lisa tapped her fingers on the table.

"He lied to me..."

"Lied?!? God, spill it, Jess!"

"ImarriedBrycebcausehesaidhe'sgaythoughhesnot!" I said it so fast. That was a total pressure.

"Are you stupid?!?"

"I know!"

"You married him because you thought he's gay? God, Jessica! How could he be gay?! He's so hot. Didn't you see in magazines and newspapers that he always put his father to shame because of his womanizing? Where planet did you came from?"

"Planet pluto."

"Stupid, pluto is not even a planet anymore!" Lisa hit the back of my neck. Yeah, right.

Ugh. I'm really stupid. What happened to me? Did I miss a century?

"Lis, I trusted him. I even run into him wearing nothing thinking that he's gay and I kept on teasing him by kisses. A lot. Lis! I don't know what to do anymore. I'm stuck with him." I feel like pulling all my hair out!

"What?! You run to him wearing nothing and kept on kissing him?" Lisa's eyes bulged and I nodded. This is so shameful.

"So what happened next?" Lisa sounded so dirty and made a lip bite.

"Nothing!" This time, I'm the one who hit her. Hard. Revenge is sweet.

"You're still a virgin Mary?!" Lisa laughed like a clapping retarded seal. I hit her again. This us our love for one another. Hitting here and there.

"Shut up."

"I can't imagine how many cold baths he had." Lisa laughed.

"One time I kissed him and he ran to the bathroom." This time, I'm the one who laughed.

"Why don't you teased him more? Make him mad and wanting you more." Lisa winked at me and I winked back. Not a bad idea. I think I'll be doing it. I'll wear those skimpy dresses and shorty shorts of mine.

*****Bryce's POV*****

Jessica's really an icy cold and stone hearted person. She just left me here hungry and sick. I feel like when I stood up, I'm going to collapsed. Thank, God. I called for the hotel's restaurant and they brought me food here.

She arrived not even sparing a glance at me and went directly to the shower. She didn't mind me lying on the bed.

What does she think she's doing? Jessica is changing her clothes in the wardrobe, doors widely opened and I can see her. What a total view. Why is she wearing that? She's wearing a very skimpy red dress that when she sits, you'll see everything. Those bum and legs are screaming 'touch me' to guys. I wanna pull her with me in bed but I can't, I'm so sick and weak.

"Jess, where are you going?"

"None of your business." She snapped at me.

"Going out?" I asked but she didn't t replied. Of course she is.

"You're not wearing that!"

"Why not? I look good at it." She don't look good at it. She looks like a model who stepped out of a playboy magazine. Guys will really hit on her.

Her phone rang and she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Dame."

"Okay. I'm going down."

"You're going out with Damian? Are you insane?" She really makes my blood boil. Of all the guys, Dame?! She must be insane.

"Well, we might work out." Work out? She's my wife, you know. She grabbed her coat and slammed the door.

What am I gonna do know? I can't let my wife cheat on me, only I can do that.

##### I really don't know if what would happen next. Enjoy reading! Vote! Vote! Vote!

I would like to thank everyone voting and reading my book. It really means a lot! I love you all! XOXO ######

Please quomment! XD