Lauren knows something is up, but when she shakes her head and I sense she is letting it go, I let out deep sigh.

"Yeah, thanks. Do you want to meet him? No, wait, you have to meet him. I am not even going to ask you!"

I laugh at her and agree to meet him some day. My stomach starts making awful noises and I long for some food. Picking up my bag and searching for whatever kind of food is in it, I realise I forgot to bring any.

"Oh my god, I forgot my food. Seriously, this sucks. I still have two classes on my schedule, I have to eat something!"

Lauren laughs at me and offers me a sandwich, pointing towards the bread laying on our table. I politely decline,
"No thanks, I think I am going to get something real quick."

Getting up to buy something in one of the vending machines, Lauren stops me dramatically.

"No! You. Stop. I have something," she reaches in her bag and takes an apple out of it, "Here, an apple."

I look at the apple, to see that the color of it, is green.

°

When all my classes are done for the day and I long to have some time for myself, I decide to spend a few hours in the library.

After the small distance I have to travel for the silence I carries, I arrive and my mind immediately finds it peace and rest. Searching for one of my favourite books, I sit down in one the corners and travel to another world.

I get so lost in the story of Mr. Darcy and the girl with the same surname as me, that seconds turn into hours.

When the library is near its closing time, I leave and take the book home with me. I quickly send my mother
a text that I am on my way home now, on foot, so she does not worry.

I hear the door of the library closing behind me. It is already dark outside and the streetlights are shining. People are hurrying towards their car and I take myself towards the train station.

Wishing I could just turn off the lights and let the moon lighten our world, I walk to my destination.

I start to think about the black car and green eyes. This can not be a coincidence, maybe he is the owner of the car.

I groan, tired of all these question and insecurities. I shake my head and inhale deeply. Sitting down one of the chairs in the train, I wait for the vehicle to arrive where I have to be.

When my stop is near I get up and wait in front of the doors. The trains slows down and when it is completely standing still, I get out.

Walking home and being done with the day, I move quickly and my street comes into few after a couple of minutes.

All the lights are out and it looks like nobody is breathing imside. All curtains closed upstairs, I get no view of there either.

I unlock the front door and I smell food, it leads me to our kitchin at the end of the hallway. Entering the room, I am met by my mother.
"Just on time, sweetheart. Dinner is ready."

I follow her to the dining table and we both take a seat opposite of eachother. Her eyes look at me and she shows me a smile.