Thiam; But Brittle Bones

Song: Kill Our Way To Heaven by MichI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've got a message for you, Theo." Kira says, watching the chimera with chilling eyes.

"Kira,wait-"

----------------------------------Flashaback-------------------------------------

"Theo....." Liam whines, wrapping his arms around the other's neck- voice wavering but warm.

"Liam....." Theo imitates, voice slightly higher pitched to mock the wolf. Soon, thereafter, he smiles warm and shrugs Liam's arms off easily but with hesitation. Only to turn around swiftly and lace his fingers in the boy's hair, watching as Liam laughs shortly.

"I don't sound like that."

"Yes, you do." he returns, eyes locked on those baby-blue orbs of Liam's.

In that moment of bliss, Theo chuckles loudly as the song on the radio switches to Justin Bieber.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Liam mocks, eyes rolling so hard Theo feared his eyes would drop out. Noticing how much Liam hated the song, Theo grins widely and starts singing along to the lyrics.

"Oh no."

Theo carries on, smiling brighter than he ever has as his eyes shined and he knew he had never been so happy in his life, watching as his love's face turned confused and irritated.

"Just when you think you've found the guy of your dreams and it turns out he knows every lyric to a Justin Bieber song."

"Woah."

"What?" the wolf grows worried as he notices the others sudden change in voice, as he stopped singing and just went into a moment of shock.

"Guy of your dreams? Me? Are you talking about me?" Theo giggles, eyes watering in both joy and woahhhhh. That's not an emotion, but still.

"No......."

"Yes! Yes, you did!" Theo shouts, standing up and dancing as camp and ironically as possible.

"Oh my God, you're so gay."

"You guessed right, love." he stops, walking up to the boy sat on his bedand intertwines their fingers. "Say it again."

"What?"

"Say it again."

Moments of silence as they stare seriously at each other, eyes scanning each other- mesmerising each other.

"You're the man of my dreams."

------------------End Of Flashback---------------

"You're sister wants to see you." Kira finishes, cutting Liam's scream off without realising.

and Theo's just gone and Liam just watches and screams and cries as his world drops in on itself and everyone is just so confused but he's just broke.