Sterek- Malec Crossover; What was he thinking?

Requested by: M160504

Only Mieczysław Stilinski could screw things up as far as Derek Hale was concerned; well, that was until they had come across a certain warlock named Magnus Bane.

Sure, Magnus wasn't as bad at screwing things up- but from what he had heard he had done a lot.

This guy, Alec Lightwood, mentioned how Magnus may or may not have gotten himself 'banned' from Peru. Something to do with the year 1791 and another warlock by the name of Ragnor Fell. To Derek, that was unbelievable, yet somehow; Stiles had found it quite amusing.

"Maybe we should do something illegal." The recently turned 18 boy stated, whilst biting his lip in deep thought. Derek wasn't going to lie, that turned him on a bit. Yet, he sure as hell wasn't going to admit that. Especially when him, Stiles, Magnus and Alec were all seated at a table in the loft. They're people.

"I'd join you, if that isn't going to be any trouble for you and your boyfriend." Magnus replied with a smirk.

Sure, he wasn't lying that the two had recently gotten together, but something about the smirk that lingered on Magnus' face made him irritated. Stiles had just scoffed in response, earning a cold glare from the wolf.

"We aren't doing anything illegal." Derek replied, still staring at the younger boy.

"What? Why? It's not like we've never broken the law before."

"Wait. You've broken the law before?" Alec questioned, shifting in his seat and leaning forwards- expecting an answer.

"You're kidding right? I wouldn't be surprised if you've broken a few laws yourself. And how are we not meant to when we've got werewolves and Dread Doctors chasing our asses." Stiles answered smugly, with a small shrug too.

"Firstly, no. Secondly, I've broken one or two. Lastly, did you say Dread Doctors?" Alec replied, bringing his hand to his mouth and leaning back into his seat.

"Yeah. Why?" Derek monotonously questioned.

"We've encountered those things before too. They make the weird hybrids, right?" The Shadowhunter replied.

"Yeah, though Der here hasn't really come into contact with them." Stiles answered back.

"Yeah, we never really dealt with them. But, we did hear they caused damage."

"Just damage? They near enough killed us."

"Yea, they were creepy bastards. I first heard of them back in '04." Magnus replied, realising no one understood the exact year. "1804."

"Hmm. Well, I for one still think we should do something illegal." Stiles said monotonously.

"We aren't doing anything illegal, Stiles." Derek said keeping a cold, hard glare fixated on the teen.

"Yeah, but the true question is; Do I care what you think?" He said returning the glare. "Oh, sorry. Do you care that I don't care?"

Derek just huffed in response and Alec laughed at the two, Magnus just carried on drinking his martini.

"Dude, it's 10am." Stiles snorted.

"And you already want to do something illegal. Wolf boy, you should really keep a leash on this one, he's mad. Or does he have a leash on you?" Magnus replied still smirking. Derek had to admit that he was slightly flustered at the question, plus; Stiles was blushing so of course Derek was affected.