Bellamy speaks up from behind Grace, startling the girl. "I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change."

The delinquents shout in agreement. Grace couldn't help but roll her eyes at Bellamy's words. Of course, Grace knows that both Clarke and Wells are privileged, but so was she when she was younger. Either way, it didn't change the fact that they needed those supplies if they even wanted a chance down here.

"You're not listening, we all need to go."

John Murphy, a mousy haired boy whose ass Grace had kicked back in The Ark, stepped forward and shoved the Wells with a scowl on his face. "Look at this, everybody— the Chancellor of Earth."

"Think that's funny?" Wells asks, staring down at Murphy in annoyance.

Murphy lets out a dark chuckle and in one swift movement he moved forward and slammed into Wells, sending the dark-skinned boy onto his back. The loud snapping sound emitting from Wells' ankle made Grace cringe inwardly. Clarke immediately jumped in to help her friend.

"I think that is," Murphy says, smirking. Clarke was held back by a few boys, screaming for them to let him go.

Grace stepped forward to help Wells, who obviously needed her help. Not that it would be that hard considering she had kicked Murphy's ass before and wasn't scared of doing it again. Bellamy moves to grab the girl but his sister nudged him, shaking her head softly. She knew that Grace was in her fighting mode now and that if anybody she didn't know tried to stop her, they'd have their asses completely handed to them.

The redhead placed a fierce glare on the lanky boy in front of Wells, stopping directly in front of him. Her hands curled into tight fists."Back off," she spits."We need the supplies whether you like it or not and if you're too stupid to go and get them then that's your problem. Back up, turn the fuck around, and be on your way, got it? Or am I going to have to kick your ass just like I did on The Ark?"

Murphy is seething by the time the girl is finished. Not that she cared or anything, that boy had to be put in his place and obviously nobody else was going to do it. When the boy opens his mouth to retaliate, in a flash, Finn Collins is standing between the two and preventing them from making this go any further. "She's right if you don't want to go, then don't. Besides, the kids got one leg. How about waiting until it's a fair fight?"

Octavia moves forward with a smirk on her face. "Hey, Spacewalker, rescue me next."

Bellamy is beside the girl in seconds, giving her what Grace figured to be his bitch face. While Grace was snuggling to hold in her laughter at Bellamy's annoyed face, Octavia rolls her eyes and shrugs nonchalantly at the man. "What? He's cute."

"He's a criminal."

"They're all criminals," Octavia states the obvious, watching as Grace winked at her and turned on heel, stalking away from the two to check on Wells. Clarke is bent over and examining Wells ankle when Finn walks up to the two, arriving seconds before Grace.

"So, Mount Weather. When do we leave?" Finn asks the blonde, not even looking at Wells. Oof. So that was happening.

Clarke stands up to face the two, wiping her hands on her pants. "Right now. We'll be back tomorrow with food."