Untilted

"@nickiminaj: Ustream in an hour. Stay tuned for the link ☺️😉

Nicki tweeted and liked a few of her fan's tweets as she munched on her cranberries and almonds. As she ate she decided to text Drake.

>>Hey Drizzy, you still coming through? He didn't take long to answer

<<Hey Nic, I should be there in about 30 min, I will text you when I am there.

>> Ok cool, later boo😘

<<later babe 😘

As she was texting him she had made her way to her bedroom and she quickly tossed her phone to the side as she now knew she had 30 minutes to make herself look presentable, not that Drake cared what she looked like when they were together. He even went to the lengths to always stress that she looked best when she was in her comfortable wear, she at least wanted to look like she put in some effort.

At the current moment she was dressed in one of his OVO shirts and sweat pants, she simply exchanged the sweats for a pair of shorts and just tied a knot at the back of the shirt and to make it look cute and make it more form fitting. She left her pink and blond hair in the bun Tokyo had made for the video she shot earlier that day.

She got to removing all her make up of being Nicki Minaj and slowly but surely let Onika appear. Once her face was make up free she washed it in warm water and applied cocoa butter. She was about to apply her cherry lip balm when she got Drake's text telling her he was at the door. She quickly grabbed both and hurried down the stairs to open the door as not to keep him waiting.

She checked her appearance quickly on the mirror next to the door to make sure that everything was still in place because even though she pretended she didn't care about Drake that way she always made sure that when she would be with him she would look the part.

As she opened the door she was greeted with a vision that no doubt always made her want to bite her lips. She never understood nor could she ever attempt to explain what he made her feel when she saw him but at this very moment she was about ready to lay one on him.

"You gonna stop staring and let me in ma?" Drake said with a lick of his lips and a small smirk. Nicki just smiled small and rolled her eyes while moving out of the way to let him in.

As he walked past her, she got a whiff of his cologne that always drew her in, everything about him at that moment made her want to jump him, from his all black attire that fit his body so well and the contrast of his skin against the color and the minimal jewelry he had paired lazily yet beautifully on his body, simple gold Rolex and chain, she was really ready now to jump on him ,however they were taking things slow getting to know each other again after being apart for 2 years.

She walked into his awaiting arms and succumbed to the need to touch him as she ran her hands along his back feeling his protruding muscles as she went along.

"I missed you" she said in a muffled tone still in his embrace.

"I missed you more" was his simple response and he too was taking in her vanilla mixed with cocoa butter scent.

His hands roamed her body like they usually did and landed on her ass where he gave a healthy squeeze, making Nicki moan involuntary.

"Stop" she giggled pulling away from him and leading him to the kitchen. Drake chuckled and followed her.

"So how was HAW?" She asked as she poured him a glass of wine. "Had fun?"
She finished as she took a sip of her myx.

"It was amazing Nic, the kids, the vibe, the energy, Houston in general it was all amazing, I wish you were there to experience it yourself because words do not give it enough justice" he said with a glint in his eyes that made Nicki as excited as he was when he discussed his achievements.