Here To Stay: Final part

Here the 3rd and final part. Please remember the first part is on my lovely queen's blog fyesdrizzy under her 'Oneshots and other stories' book and the rest on here. Thank you for the follows again and happy reading. 💋❤️

A few weeks had passed as Nicki finished up the last of her packing. In a week's time she would be moving in with Drake in Toronto. She still hadn't found a buyer for her house but she wasn't worried about that as the real estate agent would handle it and only call Nicki up when she needed to sign off the papers of the house.

Most of her stuff was already sent to the new house and Drake was overseeing that it was unpacked properly even though the real reason he was there was to keep an eye on OB and his party planning. Nicki knew this but she didn't fuss over it because she knew Drake's nerves wouldn't have been able to handle the suspense.

She had finished up boxing the last items and she was now sat on her white carpet in front of the fireplace with a glass of white wine in her hand and her phone in the other. She was scrolling through her recent photos that she took while Drake was there and she immediately missed him. She decided to send him a quick message.

Nicki: I miss you papi 😩😭

While she waited for a response she decided on posting a picture on Insta of her and Drake's feet in matching his and hers Jordan's. The picture didn't show their faces but it did show one of Nicki's legs over one of his and Drake's hand was laying loosely on her thigh. She posted it with the caption.

Nickiminaj: I miss you so much my love 😩😭

After posting it she went through her newsfeed and liked a few pics before going to check on the text she had just received.

Drake: I miss you more babygirl just 5 more days and you will have me all to yourself. 💋

Nicki: I know, I just can't help it. I love you.

Drake: I love you more.💋

Nicki: I love you most❤️

She got out her messages and back into Insta where she saw that Drake had commented on her picture 'Just 5 more days baby, just 5 more days ❤️'  it sent her heart swelling. She went on to her Twitter to mess with her barbs before calling it a night when she saw a tweet that caught her attention

@Rihanna: bitches swear they cute posting pics of feet and shit lol #CalmDownWeBeenHadYourMan

Nicki didn't even know how to respond to her, she knew Drake hadn't seen the blatant disrespect of his ex flame yet because he wasn't active on Twitter as much as she but she wanted to let him know that if he didn't get his thot in order she would gladly do so for him. She was in the midst of texting him when she got a notification that someone mentioned her on Insta.

Drake had posted a clear picture of both of them sitting in front of the mirror. Drake was sitting behind a cross legged Nicki who was taking the picture. The smile on her face was radiant as Drake kissed her cheek. His caption was the funniest thing and Nicki immediately burst out laughing while reading it.