Lazy Love

Drake tiredly opened his eyes awaking himself from deep slumber. Last night was his second show in Paris and it was just an energetic experience for him that he couldn't wait to repeat again.

He reached out for his phone on the night stand to check the time as he had to go to sound check for tonight's last performance.

"Shit" he groaned dropping his arm with a thud from its elevated position, too tired to even return it properly to his side.

"What's happening?" A soft voice spoke

Drake smiled small to himself realizing another reason why last night tired him out so much. He rolled over and pulled her body closer to his and dug his face into her curly mane inhaling the scent of her favorite shampoo.

"Nothing baby" he answered kissing her head. Slightly sorry for waking her up.

"What time is it?" She asked still eyes closed and half asleep.

"11:30"

When he answered she rolled over to face him but had yet to open her eyes. Just snuggled in deeper into his hold.

"Shouldn't you be at sound check?" She spoke into his chest.

"Yeah but I would rather be here" he said pulling her face up to face him.

"Oliver is gonna kill you" she half laughed

"Yeah whatever, he can try" he said lowering his lips to hers capturing a kiss.

"Aubs stop I haven't brushed my teeth yet" Nicki struggled to say against his lips. Drake however used her open mouth to his advantage and deepening the kiss.

Her protests had stopped and she was soon on her back enjoying the moment of love she was receiving.

He had both his hands tangled in her hair keeping her head in position as he made love to her mouth. The taste of her lips still reminiscent of the cherry lip balm she applied last night. That alone set him and his ache for her off so much more as she moaned into him giving him more room to do with her as he pleased.

Soon Nicki was on top of him, this time in charge of their sensual kisses as she dry humped him in small tight circles.

Drake couldn't take the torture anymore as he sat up and pulled her shirt off seconds before attaching his mouth unto her her right breast. If Nicki could tease then so would he.

His tongue caressed her nipple and suckled softly while his hand massaged her other tender breast. A soft moan escaped Nicki's mouth as his peppered kisses traveled to the nape of her neck, alongside her jawline until finally they reached her mouth.

"Babe, you will be late" Nicki tried to defuse the situation, mind still reeling from the erotic sensation his kisses were giving her.

"They can wait" with that said he moved them in one quick motion and Nicki was back on her back and his mouth was attached to her boob again.

He didn't waste anytime as his kisses traveled down to her smooth toned stomach, it had been a long two years since he was able to feel and taste her and this time he was determined to savour the moment. As his kisses went lower her moans became louder, each touch of his lips sending her to a new height.