The Future

2 years later

*Marinette*

I woke up to the annoying beeping of my alarm clock, intentionally set early because today was important for many reasons.... 1 it was the lasr dat of school, 2 its Adriens birthday, 3 I have to surprise Adrien. I pull on a pair of pink capris and my typical white embroidered shirt, a jean jacket an my flats and run downstairs to grab an apple and write a note to Maman telling her I left early.

I shuffle down the street to Alyas house where I had to stop at before going to the Agreste mansion to surpise Adrien.... me, our little kitten Griff and a new little girl, were going for a surprise visit that I had been planning forever. I had convinced Adrien that Griff needed a friend, when he was really already had one, hiding at Alyas. His friend is a small yellow, fixed she-cat with the occasional black spot, her name was Sunny I already introduced them and bought everything we needed for her.
On top of that I had me and Adriens saving an me and Maman bought a house that me and Adrien had both liked.  I'm going to pick up sunmy, tie the keys and a note to her collor and then drop her and Griff off in Adriens room and then hide. After that I was going to record his reaction and then jump out and surprise him.
Just thinking about it made me giggle with excitement.

I'm about two blocks from Alyas house when I see an old guy in a red Hawaiian print shrit, khaki looking pants, and grey-ing hair. He looks a lot like the guy that I helped the day.... i... got.... my... miraculous..  my thoughts slowed as realization struck me. .

"Tikki us that the Master Fu guy you were talking about? I whisper to my hand bag, where Tikki was hidden.

"Yes Marinette but now you can not help him yet. He is looking for a new miraculous holder. " Tikki whispered back "He does this and waits for a kind, good hearted person to help him he then slips the miraculous into a pocket or has his Kwamii Wayazz  sneak it into the home of the new holder. I believe he is looking for a new Volpina at the moment. There are trials ahead for you and Chat Noir and Master Fu thinks you will need help."

"Alright Tikki whatever  you think" I say as I turn away

No pov

Unknown to Marinette  The new holder of the fox miraculous arrived mere moments after she turned around, and the are closer than she thinks.