The Promise

*Adrien*

Today is the day in going to give Mari her present, a black hills gold ring, In the shape of a heart with a leaf on either side. In the center there are to gems, a diamond and a garnet. The diamond represents me and it is my birthstone. The garnet represents Mari and it was her birthstone, she has a January birthday, mine in April.

Today Mari would know how much I love her, she will know my promise to love her forever, and protect her even if she were to choose another guy. It would break my heart if she did but I would still love her and I will always look out for her.

"ADRIEN! stop daydreaming in my class." Mrs. Bustier said.

"Sorry madam. It wont happen again." I squeak out. Other than that the school day flew by and before I knew it it was time to meet up with Alya and Nino to surprise Mari at the park. It was my job to text her and ask hr to meet me outside the park and down the street a little so I could say I have a surprise for her and cover eyes. All I have to do after that is lead her to the surprise party and give her the ring.

*Marinette*

Today is my birthday and I was excited I was sure at school I would be greeted by happy birthdays, or at least a card. But the school day came and I didn't get one single birthday wish. Not even from Adrien. Ya know what im gonna text him.

(texting is from here down until I say otherwise)

Maribug: Hello kitty do you have anything special going on today?

Kitten: I was about to ask you if you wanted to go on a walk with me but other than that no..... how about that walk M'lady?

Maribug: Sure might as well..... where do you want to meet and when?

Kitren: How about now cause im standing outside you door waiting for you. ;)

(texting is over)

I look out my window to see my silly kitten outside the bakery, looking up at my window. He looks up at me and winks.

"Ill be right down kitten" I call down

"Ill be waiting m'lady"

I race down the stairs... Maman and papa arent home which is weird but I wave it off and leave a note for the so they don't worry. I open the door to the bakery and Adrian bows and says
"At you service milady"

I lean against the doorframe and say "Adrien your Chat is showing" as we both dissolve into giggles and start to walk across the street toward the park. I love this goofy kitten.

A/N Hey guys what do ya think should I leave it as this or keep writing it.....
cause I think I would be a pretty cute one-shot. But anyways I will try to put the party chappie out today but I have a family reunion to go to so it may not get written until tomorrow... mind you this is unedited so leave correcrions in the comments and vote on it if you like the concept.credit to the artists and who ever posted the pic on their wattpad story for me to find......remember

Stay purrrrfect my kitties~🐱