The Park

*Marinette*

Suddenly I feel Adriens hands over my eyes and a moment later they are replaced by a piece of fabric.

"Are you ready for a surprise, Maribug?" Adrien whispered iny ear

"U-ummm y-yeah" I stutter out, feeling very flustered. Suddenly the cloth was pulled away to reveal Alya, Nino, Adrien, Maman, Papa, Ivan, Mylene, Rose, Juluka, Clhoe, Sabrina, Kim,Max,Alix and Nathaniel standing in the center of the pavilion with a cake that says Happy Birthday Mari on it in bright red icing, the cake itself had to teirs with white frosting and red and black accents. It was clearly created by my mother and father. In the far corner was a table, piled high with presents and ballons.

Tears of joy creeped down my face.

"You didn't forget!" I exclamed happily, wrapping Alya and maman in a tight hug. Suddenly the three of us were lifted away from the earth by strong arms. Papa had picked us up and everyone else came and joined the group hug. Everyone except one person.

"Kitty? What's wrong mon minou?"

Adrien shifts nervously from foot to foot as if he were trying to gather courage.

*Adrien*

I have to gathery courage. Every one is hugging Mari, after Tom had lifted her, alya, and Sabine into a tight hug everyone joined in except me.

I'm nervous and I needed to find my courage.

"Kitty? What's wrong mon minou?" Crap ok Adrien grow a set and tell her.

"Mari I have something to tell you. I got down on one knee and said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(no he's not proposing I've already said this)

"Mari I love you and I hope you love me too but even if you don't I just want to say that no matter what we are going through, no matter the circumstances or the fights I will always be there for you, I will always protect you, even if you choose another guy. " I pull out her ring and place it on her finger, and she looks down at me with her eyes wet and says

"Of course I love you ya silly kitty and you are mine"

A/N YAY im not dead so here's a lil update for y'all