chapter 11 PARTY NIGHT

Start from the beginning

      *Three of them leave the canteen*

Logan,jake & chloe get a bus back to their street.logan had been asking what happened in the canteen.the whole way back to home but jake and chloe refused the question everytime he asked.they get down the bus at the bus stop and reach the orphanage home.
L:THAT'S ENOUGH!!is anyone telling me what happened there?
J:johanas tried to kiss chloe but she slapped him.
L:THAT SON OF A B*TCH!!
C:LOGAN!calm down,i am an independent girl.i handled the situation.
L:I am gonna kill that A**hole.
C:You don't have right to do that yet and it was a misunderstanding.
J:Things are under control now.
L:I am not going to his party.
C:No!we will and together.

Chloe starts to walk in the orphanage.

C:and one more thing logan.you will get your answer there.(winks)

Logan gets so happy and exited but he was still mad at johanas.

J:what was that?
L:YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THIS Man.
J:Wait what?

They go back to home.Logan just couldn't wait for the night.where he wanted the answer from chloe there he also wanted to confront johanas.On the other hand chloe talks to her warden about what logan said to her.
C:What do you think Ed?Should i say yes?
E:Chloe!It's your life.don't ask me.ask yourself do you like logan?Is he good for you?
C:I Do like him but i wanna say yes to him with your permission.
E:Do you think he is the right guy for you?you are an intelligent girl and I don't want anyone to play you or use.As far as i know logan.According to me,he seems like a nice guy.
C:I know he is nice guy.
E:you know what?i heard your conversation with jake and logan.The way he was talking about johanas,impressed me.I wanna meet johanas personally now!
C:Oh you heard that!i know logan cares about me alot.i am gonna say yes!(feels so happy)
E:Atta girl!

Night time

After getting ready for the party Logan take his dad's car to chloe's orphanage home.jake was coming alone afterwards in his dad's car That's because logan had told him.He wanted to go with only chloe.

At the orphanage home

Logan gets out of his car and ring the bell to the door.Edward opens the door.
L:Uh S.sir..Is ch.chloe ready?

Ed starts to mess with him a little.he gives him an intense look which makes logan nervous.He doesn't even make direct eye contact with Edward.

E:Hmm..
L:..... Um okay.

Meanwhile chloe comes out and sees logan's red,sweaty face.

C:Logan?When did you come?
L:Oh chloe..just now.
             *chloe looks ate Edward*
C:Ed stop messing with him.(laughs)
Ed:Haha!come on in boy.
L:waht!?(laughs)

Chloe goes back in to get her bag.Ed takes logan inside the orphanage and they talk for a little while about logan's family and about chloe.after getting littlebit frank with each other.
Ed:logan?do you really like chloe or just gonna use her for time pass.
L:sir!i can understand your concern.i know what you're trying to say and i the thing is,I love chloe more than myself.i'll protect her no matter what.i will take care of her just the way you do.

Ed gets so impressed by logan.In the meantime chloe comes back.
C:Let's go.
L:okay

Logan and chloe leave after saying goodbye to Ed.

In the car

C:what were you & Ed talking about.
L:it's none of your bussiness miss(says jokingly)
C:WHAT!?
l:jk.nothing,we were having a normal talk untill you distrubed us.
C:how mean.
L:Haha.

Both of them get silent for a second.

C:Well!i was gonna answer to your question.but now i am not going to.

Logan stops the car

L:WHAT?
C:yeap.don't stop the car.let's go now.
L:chlo!let's stop joking around.i am dead serious right now.you have no idea how much i love you.
C:i am also serious.i am not in a mood of answering you now.

Logan gets sad and starts the car.

L:Fine.

Chloe starts to giggle.

C:I love you too dumbo!

Logan was so happy and surprised that anyone could have knocked him down with a feather.

L:Are you serious this time or joking again?
C:what do you think wierdo!?
L:O MY GOODNESS.

Logan hugs chloe soo tight almost sqeezing her.then she pulls back and leans in for a kiss.both of them kiss each other then see each other in the eyes and kiss again.

l:I have never been this happy in my whole life.
C:mee too.(smiles).Btw aren't getting late for the party?
L:O gosh yea.i don't wanna go but fine.

Logan starts the car and drives off.
after an hour they reach at the club.

I hope yall liked this chapter.i'll upload the 12th chapter soon.please don't forget to vote and comment.love yall and thanks alot for 604  views.TAKE IT EASY FAM!!LOGANG4LIFE,PEACE.
                                             THE AUTHOR