My Savior

bullied!reader x makoto
requested by: @AdagiClue
tw: thoughts of suicide
ーーーーー

Here I am again, you thought. I'm crying because of them again.

For months on end, you have been bullied by a girl named Asano Yuna and her friends. But, unlike your best friend Fuuka and her bully Natsuki, you and Asano never saw past your differences.

Every night, you cried yourself to sleep. It was so difficult to live when there were people who bullied you. Sometimes, you thought of ending the pain by ending your life. But, you knew that would never be the answer. Stopping your pain by committing suicide is just passing the hurt onto others. No matter what you thought, you knew that it was wrong to hurt others like that.

Before you knew it, you actually fell asleep. Realizing that it was already morning, you knew that it was a new day for you to get bullied by Asano and her crew.

Rushing to put on your uniform, you noticed a small tear on the collar. The tear from the day Asano had pushed you to the ground after trying to talk back to her. On that day, you were supposed to hang out with Fuuka. You ended up cancelling after the meeting with Asano.

For all of this time, you kept the bullying a secret and told no one. You just didn't wanna involve anyone and trouble them. Knowing that it was the wrong choice, you did it anyways.

Hurriedly, you took your uniform off, sewed the tear, and put it back on. Looking in the mirror, you grinned, "Good as new."

While looking in the mirror, you saw what Asano had meant when she said that you weren't beautiful. After having her bullying you, your self confidence had taken a downturn. You had so many insecurities built up, which you kept to yourself to avoid suspicions. Shaking the thought, you headed off to take the train to school.

While on the train, you saw your crush, Yuki Makoto. Noticing that you were looking, Makoto smiled and walked towards you, getting smushed in between people. "Hi, L/N-san."

"Yuki-kun, hello," you responded.

That was the only exchange of words you had on the whole train ride. All you did was stand there, getting swayed as the vehicle moved. Makoto, on the other hand, was drifting away into deep thought while having his earbuds on. When you finally arrived at your stop, Yuki offered to walk with you. Of course, you agreed.

The walk to school was silent just like the train ride. After entering the school and storing your shoes in the lockers, you split up with Yuki. Even though you two were in the same class, you had club stuff you needed to do.

You were in the student council. Today is the deadline for submitting the concerns around the school and ideas to deal with them. Unsurprisingly, you chose to do the topic of bullying.

Heading to the club room, you spotted Asano and her friend, Kayano Hana. Deciding you want to avoid them, you walked faster than your usual pace. But, it was useless. Asano and Kayano blocked your way.

Smirking, Asano starts to speak, "Oh my, if it isn't L/N-chan. I saw you hanging out with Yuki-kun and you aren't gonna be happy with what I do."

After hearing what she said, you didn't know what to do. Maybe she likes Yuki too. "Please let me go," you mumbled softly.