A dream come true

"DAAAAMN, THAT SHIT WAS DOPE!!!"
Screamed Lala, The girls were on their way backstage.

When Mia called E, he told her to meet them there to discuss the studio time she'd receive.

She never mentioned the girls.

She didn't want to, she'd rather show him.

"Wassup Mia, how you doin' ?" E hugged her.
She slightly shivered from his touch
"I'm fine E, y'all did ya thang out there!" She said cheerfully

"Mhm" La and Stone agreed behind her.
That's when the boys had finally noticed them.

"So you brung us some groupies to let us know, huh ?" Yella smirked while lickin' his lips.

Lala scoffed while Stoney went over every curse word in the book.

"Sorry but, no. These are my girls and we sing together." Mia tried to contain her laugh while Stoney was still talking shit.

"If you tryna ask us to get y'all up there, we can't work on two groups at once, baby" Eazy explained, Dre mentally rolled his eyes at the pet name.

"Of course I know that, but could we just book performances and use the studio ?" She nodded. "We'd really like to record tomorrow if that's alright."

"We ain't got shit else to do so why not ?" E asked as the boys agreed.

"Thank you !" The girls said excitedly In unison.

"So... does that mean we gettin' some ass now ?" Yella awkwardly said.