Chapter 3

It's been three days since I left the studio, and I've been debating on rather I should call my cousins about it or not. Aunt Karen's got a daughter who's got her own apartment, and my other Aunt Nina's got a daughter who lives with her. We're all the same age, and we've been singing together for the longest. These are the sisters I  never had, and this studio thing might not even take me anywhere. So, why bring their hopes up? I guess I'll just have to talk to Mike about it.

I hopped out of the shower and dried off. Before, putting on a red and black striped long sleeve crop top, and throwing some overalls on. Finally, finding  my red Nikes I walked down the hall, and knocked on Mikey's door.

"You up?" "Come in." He said, sounding a bit annoyed. "What's your problem?" I asked while opening the door. "Girl, what the hell you want ?" I rolled my eyes. "So, wassup with that music stuff ?" He sat up and squinted "They workin on a group right now, why?"

I sighed "I just wanna know if this is serious that's all, and I was thinking about calling Stoney and Lala up. So, if I'm doing that I don't wanna get their hopes up for nothing." He took a deep breath.
"Look, the guys are performing at a skating rink tonight. So, you should call them up and y'all can talk to em up there, aight." He wrote down Eazy's number before giving it to me.

I nodded. "Just let them see for themselves." He added. "Could I use your car?" I asked. "Go Mimi, before I say no." He sighed.

My first stop was Latia's AKA Lala. We call her Lala because she's extremely clumsy and always seems to be in Lala land. Yet, she's probably the mature one out of the three of us, seeing as though she's the only one with her own place. We're planning on making enough money to get an apartment big enough for the three of us.

"BITCH, HURRY UP AND GET IN THE CAR!!!" I yelled out the window. This hoe was sitting here dancing in front of the car. "I swear you hate me. You always kill my vibe." She said while getting in the car. I laughed. "You always doin stupid shit at the wrong time." She rolled her eyes. "Where we going anyway ?" She asked.

"Well first, we gotta pick yo cousin up. Then we're meeting these guys at the skating rink." She looked at me confused. "What guys ?" I forgot I didn't tell them about the studio yet. "You'll know after, we get this girl." She exaggerated a sigh before sitting back.

Next up, Maria's AKA Stoney. Well not exactly her house, but. We call her Stoney because she can be really mean and snappy. So, we say she's got a heart of stone. She's the one who likes to take risks. Basically, she's allergic to "I should stop talking."

Once she was in the car I told them everything.

They were extremely excited, even though they weren't even a label yet. It was hard for me to believe these guys would even make it.

That all changed when I saw them perform...