Witch of Light

This chapter ties with "Those Eyes are Haunting me"

Layla's POV:

Screams fell from my lips as I lash around on the table, fire was all I felt. This pain doubles over Damien's marking me pain, it was like pressure on my organs. The entire time Damien and his mistress, cloaked woman, were laughing and smiling so bright. Suddenly the pain triples and I scream louder, it was like my body was on a roller coaster. Pain, then nothing, but the pain kept coming back in waves and each time worse.

"The more you scream the worse it gets!" she cackles.

Stop!

Its okay!

Make it stop

Do you wish for it to
Stop?

Yes!

Then it was gone, just like that the tiny needles poking at my organs were gone. I mentally thanked that voice, that happened to show up since I got here.

"What the hell did you do!" Damien curses.

"Nothing!" She screams darkness begins flowing out of her hands in anger.

But my droopy eyes and tired body were screaming at me to sleep, all I felt was numbness now, all signs of pain erased. But then something happened, a bright orb of light comes out of my chest. I had the urge to touch it, with all the warmth it was giving my cold body agreed as well.

"Impossible." she mumbles.

But I tune out their conversation, just staring at the orb of light. Before it disappears into my chest once again. And just like that my hands tug at the restraints with inhuman strength. But that's not the freaky part, my body wasn't moving, well it was but I wasn't controlling it.

It's okay now right?

Yes, it won't hurt anymore

And I let myself work to get me free, soon I was sitting up staring at their confused and angry faces. Raising her hands suddenly black light flows out coming at me with incredible speed. Bringing my hands up, this golden liquid fire comes out countering the attack. I felt like the last Harry Potter movie, were Harry fights Voldemort in a magic off.

Dork moment

She struggles to keep my light back but fails as I send her flying into the wall. Damien growls, canines extending and claws growing. Before he can pounce I shoot light at him, using my new found abilities. Wrapping around him and choking him as it fills his lungs.

Stop

No

You'll kill him!

He deserves it!

This time I was in control, and I wasn't letting this monster live. Glancing over at the woman whose cowering in the corner I can't help but smile.

Cutting my arm with my nail and letting the blood flow, "does it smell good now bitch!"

Refocusing on Damien, who I'm currently choking slowly.

"I'm going to make it slow and painful." I sate using his own words.

But my tactics are cut short when the wall bursts open showing me at least 12 wolves. My light surrounds me in a barrier, releasing Damien. But the wolf that caught my eye was the biggest one, a black one.

I instantly knew it was Reth, and the anger I had toward him seemed to fade away. He shifts showing me his human form. He looked rough, black bags under his eyes, messy hair, bruises, and not to mention he was naked.

"Layla, I was so worried."

I just continued to stare at him.

Don't hurt him

I won't

Don't hate him

It's hard

He's not to blame! they are

I look over to see some naked men cuffing Damien and mistress in cuffs. I glance at the huge hole in the wall, I can escape.

He takes a step forward but I stop him, "don't."

He stops looking hurt, but my swirling golden flames seem to be the only thing he's concerned with.

"Your the witch of light?" he states whispers shocked, but I heard.

Immediately all the wolves turn to look at me, in shock as well.

I step toward the hole, walking to my freedom.

"Don't go." he whispers.

I glance at him, guilt flooding through before I block it out, stepping into the darkness of the outside world.

It's not over yet but we're getting there so hold on!! don't hate me please! so I had to do something with the light! but the next chapter will explain trust me!