FrakleBerryRainbows!!!!!

Layla's POV:

I didn't care about my alarm clock or that it was Monday, because I was freaking out. Usually Reth wakes up beside me but today he's not here!? I have no clue how he could have got out, maybe a dog burglar snuck in my room and took him out the window. Okay I'm being silly, I mean how would they fit out my window. Back to the more urgent mission here, I've searched the entire house including the yard. If I put up missing dog poster my mom would know I have a dog, Ugh!!

"Why does the universe hate me!" I say drastically.

Running out side I call his name until my throat hurts, I've ran all the way to the edge of the wood and still no sign. the sun was still out, could I make it back in time? I bit my lip walking into the forest, I need to take my chances.

I mean why am I risking my safety for a dog? I didn't know the answer. Who cares if he gets hurt, he's the one that left. I didn't know the answer either. I was busy ranting in my head when I didn't realize I was lost. Holy arts and crafts this is the second time I've been lost in the woods! I get so angry I kick a tree in frustration. I bring that foot into my chest hopping around like and idiot like in those movies.

"Why did I do that?!" I scream whisper.

Sighing in anger I carry on my journey, there's no use turning back now. I was busy calling Reths name when a thought hit me like a tone of bricks, why the hell and am I screaming in a forest, alone, where a bunch of animals want to eat me. Why am I so stupid?! I was about to turn around when a low dangerous growl stops me in my tracks.

Frakleberryrainbows!!!!!

What do you guys think should I update again?!