Chapter Eleven: Finally

"I'm glad all that stupid foster care stuff is over with." Jen says. I nod agreeing with her and look away. "What's wrong? Is it Chad? I told you he was gonna be a little late." Jen says patting my arm.

Tonight I'm hanging out with my bffs because I almost was taken from them. "No , I'm just wondering when we are going to become official." I say. It's been like weeks now , so I don't know eh yes aren't together.

"Denia , it'll happen at the right moment. It has to be like romantic when he askes you." Jen says rolling her eyes at me. "Okay , well maybe tonight could possibly be the night? Help me get ready for him to come over!" I say jumping up and down.

Jen just shakes her head and follows me to my closet. "Something cute , but not signaling anything if you know what I mean by that." I say not actually knowing what I'm talking about.

"What do you think about this green dress?" Jen says pulling out the dress. "Jen , no I hate that dress. i wore it one Easter and never again will I." i say crossing my arms. "Fine.You're on  your own." Jen says laughing.

Wow she picks one thing and is down when I turn it down. "Okay fine , I'll wear this maroon shirt , with black sweatpants." I say holding up my choice.

"I will admit you look cute

"I will admit you look cute. Also comfy." Jen says laughing. Giving her a thumbs up I just have to ask "So have you talked to Toby?" I ask.

They haven't been hanging out as much ,  I don't know if they are on a break or something. "Yeah ,  but only a couple times. He doesn't want to break up , so that's good. It's just annoying that he didn't tell me his plans." Jen answers. If I had to admit it I think Jen overreacted with Toby,  but that's not my business.

"Oh well , that's good." I say quietly. Everything is kinda quiet after that , then I head the door. Please be Chad , because I need him to clear this awkwardness.

Rushing to the door , I open to find it's freaking Kenzie's boyfriend Eric. All I wanted was freaking Chad , and I got Eric I should just slam the door. "Oh , it's you." I say rolling my eyes and backing away from the door to let him in. "I'm here to talk to Kenzie. Do you know when her court day?" Eric says while coming in.

Well, sure come right in because I totally said you could come in. "Kenzie , your boyfriend is here." I shout. Going back up to my room I greet Jen with my presents. "Okay , well it wasnt Chad. So got my hopes up and then it was freaking Eric." I say pouting and crossing my arms.

Then moments after me pouting I hear the door again. I go down to the door and open it up to find.....Chad! "You're here! Thank goodness I thought you decided not to come." I say wrapping my arms around Chad. "Hello , and why would I do that? To the special girl in my life." He says warming my heart. "Ouch , that hurts." Jen says joining us at the door.

Really Jen , way to ruin the moment we were having. Letting Chad in we all decide to go to the living room. "Okay , so what are we going to do?" Jen says folding her arms. "Well , I have an idea." Chad says looking at me with his charming eyes. Why is he looking at me in that way? It's making me really nervous and I don't really like it.

"Denia Ross , will you official be my girlfriend?" Chad says pulling out a rose. Omg , Chad just officially asked me out. "Yes , I will." I say jumping in Chad's arms and kiss him. Finally,  it took him long enough and hey that was very romantic. This is my life and it's a different life.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》Yes , if you're wondering that is the end for real this time

Yes , if you're wondering that is the end for real this time. I'm so happy how well this book has done. I've enjoyed writing it. Since I'm finished with this one I will start my newest book. Tell me what you guys think about anything. Feel free to ask questions or make comments. ♡haileyrq